Ortiz: You are the cancer - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

More Fake News!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hitting a young girl on the head with a metal ASP is justified according to him for “active physical” just call him if you need help like he says.
    Why would you type a blatant lie alleging that he hit a woman with a metal ASP? It ain't so! I'm tired of seeing how the few that come on this thread relentlessly bash and slander Captain Ortiz. The silent majority of LEO's are tired too. Ortiz will come back stronger and wiser. If you haven't slander and tried to set him up, you have nothing to worry about. For those few snakes in the grass, Karma will be what's coming to you, but not from Ortiz.

Unregistered
    Why would you type a blatant lie alleging that he hit a woman with a metal ASP? It ain't so! I'm tired of seeing how the few that come on this thread relentlessly bash and slander Captain Ortiz. The silent majority of LEO's are tired too. Ortiz will come back stronger and wiser. If you haven't slander and tried to set him up, you have nothing to worry about. For those few snakes in the grass, Karma will be what's coming to you, but not from Ortiz.
    Bla bla bla! Robert Destephan said the same thing. Different times. When have you seen a movement to defund the police? Even colina is talking about police reform. He has to do something about this racist cancer.

Unregistered
    As you see it only took a few cops In Minneapolis to screwed it up for everyone

Unregistered
    Sailor, I am a Libra. And I like long walks on the beach and eucalyptus steam bathed.

Unregistered
    As you see it only took a few cops In Minneapolis to screwed it up for everyone
    But here they are protected

Unregistered
    But here they are protected
    Seems the key issue.
    And it's not just the agency, sao runs this way, IG, and many other govt places. It really is past the point of mention. People are sick of the corruption inside places they pay for authenticity.
    Just an observation.

Unregistered
    Where’s baby D assigned to now

Unregistered
    Where’s baby D assigned to now
    Terminated forever. Old fop has a racist issue

Unregistered
    A cancer? Sailor, I’m a Virgo who likes fresh air and dry saunas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123