Concerned Sweetwater Resident - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that all you have to defend your administration’s poor morals and leadership skills? Go home with that ignorance.. or is this the administration posting? Is that you Archie; Llera; Wrves? There isn’t enough Clorox in the world to cleanse your sins..
    Who the hell is llera ? Lol

Unregistered
    Ignore him. That is Mejia posting again.

Unregistered
    Llera is Placido’s bootlicker/undercover snitch😳 (deputy city clerk) who carries a gun in the office and make everyone uncomfortable; but it’s okay; he is doing his job; presently spying on the city clerk🙌🏻😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    So back to the original point. Why does everyone in the dept have to pay the price (compromised integirity) for IM's presence?? Why doesn't he have the honor to retire so the department can move on?

Unregistered
    So back to the original point. Why does everyone in the dept have to pay the price (compromised integirity) for IM's presence?? Why doesn't he have the honor to retire so the department can move on?
    Back to the snitches🙌🏻😂😂😂😂😂 stop riding IM he’s not a pony at a birthday party 🥳 by the way; a lot of people have paid the price for the less than stellar corrupt administration presently running agua sucia.. drain the swamp 🐒🙌🏻

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker33154 View Post
    Buddy boy resident the problem isn’t Iggy trust me he is liked by all the officers there and residents . You want to talk about corruption you might want to start with the Mayor ( ask him do to a drug test every week and how he made is money doing insurance scams. Then look at southland towing yes it’s was with manny Orlando and Ralph Ventura who is the chief of staff .

Then you want to do your home work on the chief of police who resigned from the city of Miami and only had rank of a sergeant ( for little over a year ) . He was involved in some real corrupt stuff over there and should of gone to jail but they threw a blanket over him . He also tried to commit suicide In a public restaurant ( los ranchos city Miami ) which he should of never held a badge or a gun again but your buddy Carmona did a rig of his psychological report and that my friend is corruption for favors . Another guy that only held the rank of a regular officer is not with two stars lol what a joke . Rest of the command staff have been arrested and fired from other departments and some by Sweetwater it self . How do you become a cop in a city that arrested lol only in Sweetwater and under this administration. You can find the documents on al crespo reports and it’s public records also.

You think the fired mercy because she didn’t know what she was doing ? Well truth is they were making here destroy official documents so hide the corruption.

So before you go talking all this crap 💩 find out who your players are for real . You should make it bout this mayor and administration to step down and put some honest and knowledgeable people with real rank experience to run this department and city.

Every officer who isn’t wearing gold are afraid and unhappy to work there . There should be a cot of no confidence it again they are to scared to stand together because they know they will be fired for some fabrication of facts . Just look at all the officers last two years who been fired .

Oh and who do you think was selling the drugs to Mejia ? The chief of police cousin Delmonte . If that’s not entrapment I don’t know what is .

Dig dig dig and you’ll pull out so much crap it will fill the streets on Sweetwater like it does when is floods with the rain.

Hurry up PEPE get here all ready !!!!!
    Well said Mr. Christian Boada, I salute on growing a pair of balls and coming on here speaking your mind. Yet says the one that went to bed with the enemy. You was well told from the beginning of day, lay low ride the wave. Yet you decided to drink the koolade and got booty ****ed by your won people. Sad dude, you were a stand up kind of guy once upon a time always liked working by your side unit you started sleeping with the enemy. I give it to you, you got most of the facts right on your comments, like I said MOST but its ok eventually the truth will surface.

Word on the Docks states you in deep shit, FDLE after you, police cert up In the air in the process in removal. You might as well continue to master your bartending skills in south Miami and get a bigger car so you can uber XL instead of compact. Anyways, wish you luck homie, police career is pretty much over. Make sure you don't reach out to anyone for handouts cause it aint going to happen. You know what you said and did now you paying of it.

PS: Don't hurry PEPE to much, he wont even touch you with a 6ft pole.

Unregistered

The Real Mejia

Well said Mr. Christian Boada, I salute on growing a pair of balls and coming on here speaking your mind. Yet says the one that went to bed with the enemy. You was well told from the beginning of day, lay low ride the wave. Yet you decided to drink the koolade and got booty ****ed by your won people. Sad dude, you were a stand up kind of guy once upon a time always liked working by your side unit you started sleeping with the enemy. I give it to you, you got most of the facts right on your comments, like I said MOST but its ok eventually the truth will surface.

Word on the Docks states you in deep shit, FDLE after you, police cert up In the air in the process in removal. You might as well continue to master your bartending skills in south Miami and get a bigger car so you can uber XL instead of compact. Anyways, wish you luck homie, police career is pretty much over. Make sure you don't reach out to anyone for handouts cause it aint going to happen. You know what you said and did now you paying of it.

PS: Don't hurry PEPE to much, he wont even touch you with a 6ft pole.
    First and foremost, if the post you are quoting and referring to was truly written by Boada, I commend Boada. Thank you for telling the truth and standing up to these lying corrupt individuals. Please, get a hold of me or my Defense Attorney. I would love to have you deposed and get your statements on record. Many Sweetwater residents and others we know have said and truly know that I was set up. It was indeed a classic entrapment. I was a fool for falling it and I am going through hell and paying for it like you have no idea. It truly sucks. Been a roller-coaster that I do not wish even on my own enemy(ies). I would truly appreciate your testimony Boada. Keep your head up, stay safe and everything will be alright. There is a God and every dog has its day. You are a stand up guy and since the day I met and throughout the little interactions we had you were by far one of the best Sweetwater Police Officers our city had. Your reaching a Lt. status/level is evident of that.

As for the hater speaking none-sense to Boada, you sound like a Lopez/Placido crony. La gente no son come mierda, people see through the bullshit. People know better. Smh.

Unregistered
    Hello everyone I am a resident of Sweetwater and am concerned as to the negative image Iggy Menocal creates for my community’s police department. Everyone who has lived in SW Miami Dade for over 10 years knows of the “Corrupt Sweetwater Twins” which laid siege to the area. I am starting a Change.Org petition asking for the remanent of that era to peacefully and willfully resign from Sweetwater Police, so the organization can flourish. As long as he remains attached to the organization all the old stigma about this police department being the most corrupt in Dade County will remain. Please post any controversial information about his negative actions which can be used to oust him once and for all.
    Send the link to the petition and I will foward it. This could.be a start and hopefully create some discussion in the media.

Unregistered
    Hello everyone I am a resident of Sweetwater and am concerned as to the negative image Iggy Menocal creates for my community’s police department. Everyone who has lived in SW Miami Dade for over 10 years knows of the “Corrupt Sweetwater Twins” which laid siege to the area. I am starting a Change.Org petition asking for the remanent of that era to peacefully and willfully resign from Sweetwater Police, so the organization can flourish. As long as he remains attached to the organization all the old stigma about this police department being the most corrupt in Dade County will remain. Please post any controversial information about his negative actions which can be used to oust him once and for all.
    In the last month police departments all over the country have had to take a good look at their practices and personnel in an effort to put forth their best community image. Yet dumb azz Diaz continues to retain a member of the drug trafficking, child raping Menocal family.
    Sweetwater PD really needs to be defunded and turned over to the county.

Unregistered
    In the last month police departments all over the country have had to take a good look at their practices and personnel in an effort to put forth their best community image. Yet dumb azz Diaz continues to retain a member of the drug trafficking, child raping Menocal family.
    Sweetwater PD really needs to be defunded and turned over to the county.
    The Chief and Administration are the problem 😉😉😉😉😉

Leaders Lead 😐 The Truth will set you free 🙏🏻

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12