Thank You HPD

Thread: Thank You HPD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Thank You HPD

I am a long time resident that has a fetish for observation. Over the course of decades I have watched your department and officers keep our community served and protected to the best that can be expected. I have seen some bad apples come and go through you agency. But they were weeded out in order to maintain cleansed culture and ethics. Your job is difficult and God given with expectations that push the boundaries of your character, morales and ethics. Keep your heads high and your heart’s compassionate. Your duties and responsibilities are those which effect men women and children. The ungrateful will cast stones and voice their disdain, You cannot and will not please everyone. This is a FACT! Remember the efforts you put forth every day should always reflect positive vibes, community service and protection. For this the MAJORITY see you and thank you We May be quiet and mute but we see YOU. Keep up the good fight and be safe and go home to your families as each of you allow us to do. 🙏🙏🙏

Unregistered
    Yes. I am to agreed with post. Police in Homestead very nice and good

Unregistered
    God Bless 🙏

Unregistered
    Great job by City of Homestead and Homestead Police today at City Hall. You were guardians of our Constitution. People assembled PEACEFULLY and asserted their First Amendment Rights without any control or interference. Some of us noticed the Police nearby to assure safety and rule of law. This manifested into a successful day for all

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great job by City of Homestead and Homestead Police today at City Hall. You were guardians of our Constitution. People assembled PEACEFULLY and asserted their First Amendment Rights without any control or interference. Some of us noticed the Police nearby to assure safety and rule of law. This manifested into a successful day for all
    The success of the protest had nothing to do with HPD.

This is a good community with great people, despite the facts that Rolle is a criminal.

Unregistered
    DEFLECTION. Keep trying pitiful puppets and clumsy clowns 🤡