Get Out! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get Out!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously your comprehension skills are subpar. I guess that LOCAL degree is only good at FMPD.
    if I am not correct, maybe in Gods infinite wisdom he decides to name more that one person DEREK. #2 the post I was referencing mentioned the reason that we were in this mess (looting, riots,etc). I simply "thanked " the officer involved. Remember the guy that kneeled on the males neck????? What was his name?????????You got it.....it was DEREK.
    Now idiot, go take that holding burglary
    Sorry I did not get a PHD from Hodges like you after attending Harvard. Just got a degree from a real university when you had to attend class and do real work. But spending the rest of the day worrying about your ignorance is not on my to do list. Oh by the way, no signal 23 status 8 for me. Oh I forget we had to change all that for stupid people like you. That means do a report on a past occurred burglary. Now go do nothing specialty unit do boy and thanks for paying into my pension.

Unregistered
    Obviously your comprehension skills are subpar. I guess that LOCAL degree is only good at FMPD.
    if I am not correct, maybe in Gods infinite wisdom he decides to name more that one person DEREK. #2 the post I was referencing mentioned the reason that we were in this mess (looting, riots,etc). I simply "thanked " the officer involved. Remember the guy that kneeled on the males neck????? What was his name?????????You got it.....it was DEREK.
    Now idiot, go take that holding burglary
    The sad thing Captain PHD is that you cannot put two plus two together. This was all in reference to someone running the agency with the same name. By the way my degree came from a real University when you had to attend class. I will not have to take the past occurred signal 23 and complete a status 8. Oh, I'm sorry you do not knpw what that is. Oh thats right. We had to change everything for the idiot command staff and new guys because you are to stupid to learn. And thanks for paying into my pension.

Unregistered
    The sad thing Captain PHD is that you cannot put two plus two together. This was all in reference to someone running the agency with the same name. By the way my degree came from a real University when you had to attend class. I will not have to take the past occurred signal 23 and complete a status 8. Oh, I'm sorry you do not knpw what that is. Oh thats right. We had to change everything for the idiot command staff and new guys because you are to stupid to learn. And thanks for paying into my pension.
    Was it. If this was all in reference to someone running the agency with the same name, then why did someone post about the 2 buffalo officers.
    Once again, I was thanking DEREK, not DERRICK. THAT IS WHO I WAS REFERINCING .
    As far as paying into your pension, well lets just think about that.
    You didnt graduate from college. You have a GED

Unregistered
    Was it. If this was all in reference to someone running the agency with the same name, then why did someone post about the 2 buffalo officers.
    Once again, I was thanking DEREK, not DERRICK. THAT IS WHO I WAS REFERINCING .
    As far as paying into your pension, well lets just think about that.
    You didnt graduate from college. You have a GED

Wow, you are a real genius. You put a lot of thought into this one. Took all your Coronado High knowledge to come up with. I guess they did not have a Language Arts class there. Again, real degree here and yes you are contributing to my pension every other week. Or does that one stump you as well?

Unregistered
    The next morning he appeared at the 9am briefing and looked towards all of the officers and advised them is they had a problem with him taking a a knee to kiss his A$$

Was he in possession of the red speaking ball or did he speak out of turn? We need more "Change Your Mindset" reminders around the building. A great idea would be to take down HEART out front and put up "We Changed Our Mindset Just For You"

Unregistered
    Wow, you are a real genius. You put a lot of thought into this one. Took all your Coronado High knowledge to come up with. I guess they did not have a Language Arts class there. Again, real degree here and yes you are contributing to my pension every other week. Or does that one stump you as well?

Nah, I am just a smart guy! Dealing with someone like you, EAZYPEAZY!!!! Heck, you were able to get hired with only a GED. But dont worry, we wont tell anybody

Unregistered
    Nah, I am just a smart guy! Dealing with someone like you, EAZYPEAZY!!!! Heck, you were able to get hired with only a GED. But dont worry, we wont tell anybody

You are a smart person. I can tell. With your intellect and high IQ you have to be the smartest person at the agency. Your PHD will really help you out as a cop. Do not forget to pay your monthly student loan payment professor dumbass!

Unregistered
    here you guys go back to arguing with each other meanwhile the Chief is having your colleagues arrested.

Unregistered
    here you guys go back to arguing with each other meanwhile the Chief is having your colleagues arrested.
    No, our colleague had himself arrested!!!!!

Unregistered
    No, our colleague had himself arrested!!!!!
    Himself arrested? So you've called DCF every time a child wasn't in a car seat? Right! I forgot our agency is full of super cops.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast