Why isn’t Jeff Bell running for Sheriff

Unregistered

Unregistered said:
    Today 04:10 PM
    Deputy Jeff Bell is only important to himself he wants a seat at the table and no one has invited him!!

I guess he thought he was cool 😎 with the Governor, he thought he could pick the phone and give him a call whenever but he should’ve gotten the wake up call by now after his last move once again failed!!

Now a few questions for the idiots and morons of IUPA who is your VP I could swear it’s Zehler so why is he not conducting union business instead is the Treasury *****?

Seems he’s shouldn’t be the VP of this dysfunctional union!!

Jeff Bell and IUPA has had 2% shoved down his throat for 7 years totaling a whooping 14% not negotiated shove down his throat and nothing else!!

FOPE took Sheriff Israel to court and won A court ruling that they can’t restrict their leave cap to 168 hrs like DLE after they go in the drop and DOD cap is still 320 hrs and they get paid out again with anytime left on the books when they retire, but Jeff Bell has failed to take the Sheriff to court even as the blue print has been laid out for IUPA!!!

What is IUPA really doing they don’t negotiate contracts nor any perks for DLE oh I forgot they do conduct vote of no confidence on Sheriffs!!!

What a waste of your dues!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unregistered said:
    Deputy Jeff Bell is only important to himself he wants a seat at the table and no one has invited him!!

I guess he thought he was cool 😎 with the Governor, he thought he could pick the phone and give him a call whenever but he should’ve gotten the wake up call by now after his last move once again failed!!

Now a few questions for the idiots and morons of IUPA who is your VP I could swear it’s Zehler so why is he not conducting union business instead is the Treasury *****?

Jeff Bell and IUPA has had 2% shoved down his throat for 7 years totaling a whooping 14% not negotiated shove down his throat and nothing else!!

FOPE took Sheriff Israel to court and won A court ruling that they can’t restrict their leave cap to 168 hrs like DLE after they go in the drop and DOD cap is still 320 hrs and they get paid out again with anytime left on the books when they retire, but Jeff Bell has failed to take the Sheriff to court even as the blue print has been laid out for IUPA!!!

What is IUPA really doing they don’t negotiate contracts nor any perks for DLE oh I forgot they do conduct vote of no confidence on Sheriffs!!!

Everything you wrote is what the PBA did for years..GFY Bob.

Unregistered
    I agree fat Bob and lying meghan get lost.
    Waiting for the PBA to go bankrupt. Worthless

Unregistered
    OK, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. So tell us all and please be specific. Please point out the lies in the first post in this thread.

Unregistered
    OK, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. So tell us all and please be specific. Please point out the lies in the first post in this thread.
    Well let's see, just in this contract:

1)1st raise was 3.5%
    2)2nd raise was 3.5%
    3)3rd raise will be at least 3%
    4) A new step 10 which is 4%
    5)Extra Bonus Day
    6)Cash out Floating Holiday
    7) Second Personal Day.

Let's do the math, let's see in 3 years that is a 14% raise plus if you chose to cash in the bonus day and are eligible for the extra bonus day, middle of the pay scale, that's an extra $700.00. If you want to add in the 3% raise for the final year of previous contract in 4 years it would be close to 18% plus an extra personal day which you can't cash out.

Unregistered
    Jeff Bell did not negotiate this contract remember the Sheriff gave you the contract Jeff didn’t do anything there was no negation!!

We were already following the norm when Toney took office going into the second year of not having a contract when Toney took office!!

The Sheriff gave him the proposal to put out for vote please stop trying to give Jeff and IUPA credit for things they haven’t done!!

Jeff said it himself the Sheriff has been practicing social distancing over 400 days with the union as he has not reached out to him and how important Jeff is to be in contact with, like he makes decisions about the Sheriff’s Office!!

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:

If Bell ran for Sheriff he would loose. He started sh1t with every Sheriff we had. We need to get rid of IUPA and find a real union with class.