Get together or Tony wins! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel will win this easy. He will be re-elected and I hope he spits in DeSantis face. DeSantis is a POS. Congratulations on your retirement and many blessings my brother.
    Keep dreaming numbnutz. Israel has no chance. Tony is easily going to win so pucker up buttercup and line up to kiss his black azz.

Unregistered
    We have gotten together. We voted to endorse a candidate already. Anyone not voting for the memberships decision is the problem. Vote the pick!

Unregistered
    I disagree. Temporary is splitting his black vote very evenly with pollock and Israel. Most whites hate him and the Spanish are voting loverboy vazquez. Israel is the incumbent with many black votes, most Jewish votes and many silent white votes. Not sure why anyone thinks this translates to a win for Temporary douche.

Unregistered
    I disagree. Temporary is splitting his black vote very evenly with pollock and Israel. Most whites hate him and the Spanish are voting loverboy vazquez. Israel is the incumbent with many black votes, most Jewish votes and many silent white votes. Not sure why anyone thinks this translates to a win for Temporary douche.
    No one is voting for Vasquez.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Are you sure about that? "Spanish" love LAW & ORDER

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/4700172

Press Release
    Sheriff Candidate Proposes Plan to End Police Brutality

Broward County Sheriff candidate Santiago Vazquez calls for the formation of a new task force to reduce instances of police brutality

Santiago Vazquez, Candidate for Sheriff of Broward County, released a video on Monday evening calling upon Florida law enforcement to implement a new accountability task force in response to recent incidents of police brutality and the subsequent protests that have been sparked across the country.

“The way we police has not changed in decades,” Vazquez said, “but it needs to change now.”

Vazquez is proposing a workable plan that changes the way officers interact on-the-scene with members of the public. At the center of this change is the creation of CART, the Community Awareness Response Team, a task force organized by local leadership, representatives of the state prosecutor and defense attorneys, local media outlets and civil rights action groups such as the ACLU.

CART will act at the behest of the public during questionable interactions between the police and citizens. CART’s role is to arrive quickly on the scene, contribute to transparency and advocate for the rights of all involved during the incident. The task force will continue to play a role in oversight of actions that take place after the incident.

Vazquez believes that now more than ever, the nation needs to confront its police brutality problem.

“I implore Florida Governor DeSantis, sheriffs of every county and police chiefs of every community to create local CART task forces,” Vazquez said. “I particularly urge Interim Sheriff Gregory Tony [of Broward County, FL] to start such a CART program immediately to de-escalate any incidents that occur in our community. The community needs to be heard. Enough is enough, the time to act is now before someone else gets injured or killed.”

Unregistered
    I think this is correct.

Unregistered
    Tony being BLACK, having the money and is the incumbent by far the strongest candidate. Israel is a cry baby but has Ken Jenne support, Vazquez has the recognition but not in the black vote so goodbye remember spanish people can't vote their illegal and besides there is not a spanish politician in Broward. You have to go to miami for that. Vazquez spanish people don't have a chance in hell to have anyone spanish run this county. BLM MF. As for Pollock who has the union vote and is afraid to go into pompano beach to our own people. Pollock you know its always the black votes especial now that will win and Tony has that for sure.
    Pollocks people like to go after every candidate. Well Tony has some pictures for you Pollock from your phone in a text message to one of my new captains in 2018. Mrs. Pollock is going to take half of your shit. Guess who's going to win TONY. He pulled Israel's black supporters and black churches and has $1.5 millions dollars ready to defeat all of these clowns. "It's only the black votes that count."
    Tony just assured us that the votes will come in and he will win by 51%. Vazquez 19% Pollock 10% ISRAEL 10% Jones 5% Smalling 5% .
    The general election will be 70%. B!tches. Tony2020 for sure. Suck on these bars.

Unregistered

Anybody but Scott Israel

I’m ok with anyone winning but Scott Israel, don’t ever want to see his circle of losers in our Bldg again.

Discuss

Unregistered
    I think this is correct.
    Israel will win by large margins. Israel gets along with all people and the majority will re-elect Israel.

Unregistered

Yes Scott is great with the christens

Scott Israel puts Jesus first, god bless you Scott and Susan, love seeing you both in church, Jesus is with you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast