Get together or Tony wins!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Get together or Tony wins!

First off I don't post much, I have been retired from BSO for 3 years after serving 32 years. That being said I do sit back and enjoy reading some of these post, guys and gals, wake up the Governor is not removing Tony. That would be a black eye to himself and no politician Democratic or Republican is going to do that!! Second, Tony has all the correct coins in his pocket, Broward County is of course a Democratic County, next , yes he's a black Sheriff of a county with a large black base, and last but not least he will even get the thug vote! And in case nobody is watching, our citizens aren't very happy with us especially if we are white. So instead of posting nonsense that the Governor is removing him today, tomorrow, next week, get working to have him voted out. Good luck to all my law enforcement brothers, retired soon if you can!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off I don't post much, I have been retired from BSO for 3 years after serving 32 years. That being said I do sit back and enjoy reading some of these post, guys and gals, wake up the Governor is not removing Tony. That would be a black eye to himself and no politician Democratic or Republican is going to do that!! Second, Tony has all the correct coins in his pocket, Broward County is of course a Democratic County, next , yes he's a black Sheriff of a county with a large black base, and last but not least he will even get the thug vote! And in case nobody is watching, our citizens aren't very happy with us especially if we are white. So instead of posting nonsense that the Governor is removing him today, tomorrow, next week, get working to have him voted out. Good luck to all my law enforcement brothers, retired soon if you can!!!!!
    Soon....and I coming back for some more!

Unregistered
    Tony told the news that he wants to keep our jail population low as it is today. Simply put he does not want us to arrest people anymore

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3158407]Tony told the news that he wants to keep our jail population low as it is today. Simply put he does not want us to arrest people anymore[

/Psychosis is a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Unregistered
    Yawn.....one less do nothing gone. Enjoy your retirement old slug! Lol

Unregistered
    Yawn.....one less do nothing gone. Enjoy your retirement old slug! Lol
    Keep running your suck greenhorn, you will be lucky you make it 30 years..

Now GFY if you don’t get indicted first!!!!!

Unregistered
    Keep running your suck greenhorn, you will be lucky you make it 30 years..

Now GFY if you don’t get indicted first!!!!!
    You're quite angry for an old man. I guess it should be expected. I'll send you some geritol...that should make me you feel better when you poop in your diaper lol glad you're gone dead weight

Unregistered
    Israel will win this easy. He will be re-elected and I hope he spits in DeSantis face. DeSantis is a POS. Congratulations on your retirement and many blessings my brother.

Unregistered

Albeta wishful thinking

Israel will be dropping out big news coming

Unregistered

Nope

Israel will win this easy. He will be re-elected and I hope he spits in DeSantis face. DeSantis is a POS. Congratulations on your retirement and many blessings my brother.
    To many democratic candidates splitting up the vote and that will help Tony win the primary.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast