Pollack’s thread

Unregistered

Pollack’s thread

Has anyone notice that any negativity threads about Sgt. Pollack has been deleted? I guess the snake campaign has already begun his dirty tactics in an attempt to hide his past or the truth!

Obviously someone in the camp got administrative privileges to delete the threads!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone notice that any negativity threads about Sgt. Pollack has been deleted? I guess the snake campaign has already begun his dirty tactics in an attempt to hide his past or the truth!

Obviously someone in the camp got administrative privileges to delete the threads!!!
    Maybe it’s a double agent or magic. You are a fukking idiot.

Unregistered
    And the same negative posts about Israel are gone too

Unregistered
    Nice try to deflect but it’s obvious they threads are gone we know the dirty tricks and at all cost to try and get Pollack in the seat!! Go try that BS somewhere else!! We know there several threads about Pollack that are now nowhere to be found!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Your mom who is a moderator is banging him....

Unregistered
    Who is this 3 year old responding on this thread? I like the elementary school rhyme!!

I will let my mom know about your dad!! I hope he is satisfying her!!