Wesley Blum - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wesley Blum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I said nothing about the factors to determine if a pursuit should initiated, continued or terminated. I merely stated that a deputy can initiate a pursuit without prior authorization. Please stay on task, I don’t like babysitting.
    I’m glad someone finally knows what they are talking about instead of these resident wannabes. They seem to have a tendency to stick up more for the criminals just to make pot shots. Thank you for the insight.

Unregistered
    I’m glad someone finally knows what they are talking about instead of these resident wannabes. They seem to have a tendency to stick up more for the criminals just to make pot shots. Thank you for the insight.
    A deputy CANNOT initiate a pursuit just for traffic.

Blum is a racist.

And there are people in the hospital due to his actions.

Unregistered
    A deputy CANNOT initiate a pursuit just for traffic.

Blum is a racist.

And there are people in the hospital due to his actions.
    But he didn’t until the investigation says sustained. Szabo is a racist, broke policy, and got fired. Blum would only be following in his example by your logic. So, it’s not really that bad.

Unregistered
    But he didn’t until the investigation says sustained. Szabo is a racist, broke policy, and got fired. Blum would only be following in his example by your logic. So, it’s not really that bad.
    How many innocent people are in the hospital because if Szabo?

I know that there are at least two innocent people in the hospital due to the decisions and actions of Wesley "i hate blacks" blum

Unregistered
    How many innocent people are in the hospital because if Szabo?

I know that there are at least two innocent people in the hospital due to the decisions and actions of Wesley "i hate blacks" blum
    Your hero Jenkins sent a man to the hospital with his police brutality leg sweep. Why do you worship the ground he walks on, but you come down on Blum for something that was purely a chance of something happening unintentionally in the line of work? I know you are a hypocrite, however try harder. So, for the record you like “He hates blacks too” Johnny Brochures and I leg sweep everything under the rug jumpsuit Jenkins. You know how mom feels when you use her computer late at night.

Unregistered
    Your hero Jenkins sent a man to the hospital with his police brutality leg sweep. Why do you worship the ground he walks on, but you come down on Blum for something that was purely a chance of something happening unintentionally in the line of work? I know you are a hypocrite, however try harder. So, for the record you like “He hates blacks too” Johnny Brochures and I leg sweep everything under the rug jumpsuit Jenkins. You know how mom feels when you use her computer late at night.
    Both Jenkins and Szabo got punished.

Will Wesley "I hate Blacks" Blum receive punishment?

At least my mom does not have an injunction on me like Heather "I love Cocaine" Post.

Unregistered
    Both Jenkins and Szabo got punished.

Will Wesley "I hate Blacks" Blum receive punishment?

At least my mom does not have an injunction on me like Heather "I love Cocaine" Post.
    Exactly, they got punished after an investigation found them wrong.. Blum has a right to due process like everyone else. I am glad you are privy to information and you hold him at a different standard. Your comments are premature by your own admittance. Come back when you don’t get the outcome you want. That’s more speculation you can count on as usual from the wannabe insiders.

Unregistered
    Exactly, they got punished after an investigation found them wrong.. Blum has a right to due process like everyone else. I am glad you are privy to information and you hold him at a different standard. Your comments are premature by your own admittance. Come back when you don’t get the outcome you want. That’s more speculation you can count on as usual from the wannabe insiders.
    Black Lives Matter

Blum is a racist

20-10165 Terrence Keith Jr B/M, 07/11/92, 812 S High St. Deland- Fleeing and eluding, DWLS, reckless driving (Deputy Blum)

Unregistered
    Black Lives Matter

Blum is a racist

20-10165 Terrence Keith Jr B/M, 07/11/92, 812 S High St. Deland- Fleeing and eluding, DWLS, reckless driving (Deputy Blum)
    If black lives matter, post a picture of you taking a knee on Facebook. Until then, you’re a hypocrite and are just making noise as usual.

Unregistered
    If black lives matter, post a picture of you taking a knee on Facebook. Until then, you’re a hypocrite and are just making noise as usual.
    I was not the racist that pursued keith and put innocent people in the hospital. ....blum was.

Black lives matter.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast