Wesley Blum - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wesley Blum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Said by the resident troll that uses LEO affairs to supplement his said pathetic life.
    Upset someone called you out on your hype and lies again? The racist Johnny has enough hate on his Facebook. I would would think you would feel more right at home there.

Unregistered
    Upset someone called you out on your hype and lies again? The racist Johnny has enough hate on his Facebook. I would would think you would feel more right at home there.
    Or the racist Blum that did an unauthorized pursuit that put innocent citizens in the hospital.

Unregistered
    Or the racist Blum that did an unauthorized pursuit that put innocent citizens in the hospital.
    Or, the smart people will wait until the completion of the investigation when the facts come out. Not everything appears face value.

Unregistered
    You know how the resident trolls work on this page. They always talk things up and sound like they are the big insiders with information. They have sad lives right now and Leo Affairs is all the have to help the cope with their dysfunctional lives.
    I am not a troll....i am one of the moles!!!!

Unregistered
    A pursuit doesn’t have to be authorized. If can be initiated by a deputy without prior authorization. FYI

Unregistered
    A pursuit doesn’t have to be authorized. If can be initiated by a deputy without prior authorization. FYI
    Gee. I guess i am not finding that in 41.2. Seems like it stresses to take into consideration. The clear danger to others. Also it seems to restrict pursuits for traffic.

What was the serious felony involving an act of violence or the threat of serious injury or death.....the innocent citizens in the hospital want to know.

Unregistered
    I said nothing about the factors to determine if a pursuit should initiated, continued or terminated. I merely stated that a deputy can initiate a pursuit without prior authorization. Please stay on task, I don’t like babysitting.

Unregistered
    I said nothing about the factors to determine if a pursuit should initiated, continued or terminated. I merely stated that a deputy can initiate a pursuit without prior authorization. Please stay on task, I don’t like babysitting.
    So in this case...involving ONLY traffic the pursuit by Blum was not authorized. I am sure the innocent citizens in the hospital appreciate the fact that Blum violated policy.

Unregistered
    Blum...you put innocent people in the hospital due to your pursuing a vehicle for a TRAFFIC offense. I hope you appreciate the nice stat you get from it.

20-10165 Terrence Keith Jr B/M, 07/11/92, 812 S High St. Deland- Fleeing and eluding, DWLS, reckless driving (Deputy Blum)

Unregistered
    Blum...you put innocent people in the hospital due to your pursuing a vehicle for a TRAFFIC offense. I hope you appreciate the nice stat you get from it.

20-10165 Terrence Keith Jr B/M, 07/11/92, 812 S High St. Deland- Fleeing and eluding, DWLS, reckless driving (Deputy Blum)
    Would the racist Blum violated policy and pursued for traffic if it was a white driver? Keith is a Black driver....Blum is a racist.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast