Quit! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quit!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember whose taxes pay your salary
    Oh I absolutely know who pays my salary since I'm also paying taxes. It's only idiots like yourself that have to point out what everyone else already knows so you can claim that I should kowtow to only your needs. I'd be more than happy to give you back the 25cents you paid into my salary last year if that'll make you happy.
    The vast majority of taxpayers want the police, and they outnumber you and those that think like you 100-1 guaranteed. You guys are just like crying babies that don't get their way.

Unregistered
    Oh I absolutely know who pays my salary since I'm also paying taxes. It's only idiots like yourself that have to point out what everyone else already knows so you can claim that I should kowtow to only your needs. I'd be more than happy to give you back the 25cents you paid into my salary last year if that'll make you happy.
    The vast majority of taxpayers want the police, and they outnumber you and those that think like you 100-1 guaranteed. You guys are just like crying babies that don't get their way.
    Instead of giving back my tax dollars, why don't you start taking my order at Subway, or ringing up my groceries at Walmart for minimum wage instead of carrying a badge and a gun?

Unregistered
    Instead of giving back my tax dollars, why don't you start taking my order at Subway, or ringing up my groceries at Walmart for minimum wage instead of carrying a badge and a gun?
    "Waaaaaaaa. You didn't put enough pickles on my sandwich and you gave that guy a bigger cookie because you're a racist".
    "Waaaaaaaa. You didn't double bag my groceries or tell me to have a good day when I left because you're a racist".
    "Waaaaaaaa. You only stopping me to check my receipt because you're a racist".
    Waaaaa waaaaa waaaaa!
    People like you pin everything negative that happens in their life as someone else's fault, and you're not happy unless you're complaining.

Unregistered
    Remember whose taxes pay your salary
    You loser. You probably live in your mom's basement, smoke dope and don't have a job. You pay NO taxes

Woke

Woke

Chicago set a new homicide record on May 31st with 18 murders in 24 hours. Where is the outrage? Apparently BLM has a very narrow field of view. When asked about the record murders in Baltimore the police chief said "I didnt murder any of those people." And he is still the chief!!

I met a couple from South Africa this weekend. Really, at a picnic. Apparently, South Africa has a really high violent crime rate. The man predicted that in a few years most major U.S. cities would be like South Africa. Looks like we are off to a good start.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Woke View Post
    Chicago set a new homicide record on May 31st with 18 murders in 24 hours. Where is the outrage? Apparently BLM has a very narrow field of view. When asked about the record murders in Baltimore the police chief said "I didnt murder any of those people." And he is still the chief!!

I met a couple from South Africa this weekend. Really, at a picnic. Apparently, South Africa has a really high violent crime rate. The man predicted that in a few years most major U.S. cities would be like South Africa. Looks like we are off to a good start.
    Vote Republican if you want to stop the spreading of this "pro-criminal/anti-cop" mentality.

Unregistered

Paying taxes?

Let me guess, you are probably unemployed, living at home with mommy and daddy, playing video games where you actively engage in violent acts in a pretend world and have no reality base. Maybe you should get off the couch, quit being a potato, and do something with your life.

Unregistered
    Florida would be a good choice because there are a lot of good cop jobs here. Do your homework ahead of time and stay away from the troubled departments. The Florida cops post a lot of threads about these issues. So reach out and get the truth before you make a mistake. I know some of the agencies that you should stay away from. The sheriff departments are very political down here. So, a police department might be a better choice. The citizens are more supportive down here. Good luck.
    Because they are not Sheriff Departments rather than Sheriff's Offices.

They are actually a Constitutional officer of the State of Florida. Not a Department head of the County. Nobody is the Sheriff's boss. Governor can only remove /suspend a Sheriff.

Thus the heightened political nature in Florida.

Unregistered
    Because they are not Sheriff Departments rather than Sheriff's Offices.

They are actually a Constitutional officer of the State of Florida. Not a Department head of the County. Nobody is the Sheriff's boss. Governor can only remove /suspend a Sheriff.

Thus the heightened political nature in Florida.
    Stay away from Lee County in Florida, no degree, not even the sheriff, pay sucks, bunch of dipshits. Stay were you are and fight back. **** it chock some out and lower taxes one at a time.

Unregistered
    Florida sheriffs office all suck, treated like another number.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast