Things are getting better
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Things are getting better

Sure seems that way. really.

Unregistered
    For some of us yes. For TB, still not good. I'm not saying if you like her or not. Her situation has not improved. ZW situation has not improved. No, I ain't ZW. He has not been made whole. Again, not saying you should like these folks or not. I'm just pointing out that their situations have not improved. DG situation is no further along despite legal wrangling in his benefit that DM has chosen to ignore. How is that better? BG is still without a job and ruined. RG has not yet been made whole. SK has still been chased off. MY can still run roughshod without consequences. JP cant organize a trip to the bathroom but is miraculously still employed and in a position of power. How is it better? What, because we can chase a car now? Because they gave us iPhones? Are we bowing before CS and DM now? Make no mistake, EH and SA are out of their positions because they stepped down. Not because they were dealt with! I know you are not saying it's all better now but dont let appearances fool you. I pity the next one of us that has to use real force to protect ourselves or others. They will all rush to make an example of us regardless of if we were correct or not.

Unregistered
    Eric and Mindyme are no different with the tactics they use to destroy cops than the trash we are seeing looting on tv. The difference is they are “rioting” inside the agency with every lie and the deceit they use to be ahead. They should be stopped. Why has Mindyme. Not stepped down? Mindy......... you are gone soon anyway. Save some face and leave on your own. Show some kind of remorse for being so disgusting and corrupt.

Unregistered
    Well, let's not turn this into a MY and EH suck thread. I dont like them either, but there are plenty of threads that point out the many ways they are crooked and corrupt and miraculously still in charge of others. I ask only that someone point out how it is getting better please? I'm not here to dog and shout. Throw it at me. How is it better? If you have a valid point I'll listen. I say it's not getting better personally. Its just not worse at the moment. We are not used to anything other than progressive descent here. No one is intervening. No one with any power seems to care about our corrupt leadership. How I ask?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, let's not turn this into a MY and EH suck thread. I dont like them either, but there are plenty of threads that point out the many ways they are crooked and corrupt and miraculously still in charge of others. I ask only that someone point out how it is getting better please? I'm not here to dog and shout. Throw it at me. How is it better? If you have a valid point I'll listen. I say it's not getting better personally. Its just not worse at the moment. We are not used to anything other than progressive descent here. No one is intervening. No one with any power seems to care about our corrupt leadership. How I ask?
    It is impossible to discuss the corruption and wrong without Eric and Mindy in the talk. You have identified the real problem. Why has nobody answered with all that is out there? No good answer for that. I believe there will be progress soon. We all deserve to work and not be threatened by liars and cut throats. Everyone is so afraid of making a problem that has to be handled. Keep spreading the information as best as you can. Expose liars and cheats. Let everyone know when wrong happens.

Unregistered
    Any input yet? I'm hoping to hear exactly how any of you all feel that things are getting better? Can anyone point something out? Anything?

Unregistered
    Yeah so like getting it in the butt it stops hurting but your still getting it in the butt.

Unregistered
    I think EH and SA saw the writing on the walls. They can say they self demoted all they want but the truth is, if they didn’t self demote they would’ve been out of a Job on January 2nd. Being able to chase certain suspects is a shot in the arm. The new Sheriff hasn’t been elected yet. Even then, you can’t expect change overnight.

Unregistered
    Allday is a fraud. He should be fired

Unregistered
    Alday has never been anything other than a sneaky backstabber who gets his kicks out of causing hate and discontent. He is the epitome of the kid in school who would tell the teacher on everyone because he was a little fat outcast with no friends. His dad was the same way at PPD. Being a coward pervert runs in the family. If he has a problem with someone he was never man enough to bring it up to the persons face . Alday would always be the dirty one and lie and sneak to try and find something to tell on people for. Eric has always been the same way. They like seeing people's lives destroyed it makes them feel satisfied. Just like with Hardy instead of being a man and saying something to him he runs and tells in him for calling him a fat F***. These are the type people Morgan surrounded himself with and explains why this county has suffered for so many years with out of control crime rates. None of these people are real cops and it shows in the everyday running of the sheriff's Dept. Let's not forget about the proven liar and crook Forte who they out over IA. The man who should have been in so many IA'S now runs it and uses it for his own gains. He talks about everyone's open IA's. Between him and Hanes nothing is confidential around this place.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast