Things are getting better - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Things are getting better?? Did I miss it? Gilmore removed? Ross fires? Oh I guess it is still the same dump

Unregistered
    Well they sure seem to be

Unregistered
    i agree, they do seem to be

Unregistered
    Progress is being made...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For some of us yes. For TB, still not good. I'm not saying if you like her or not. Her situation has not improved. ZW situation has not improved. No, I ain't ZW. He has not been made whole. Again, not saying you should like these folks or not. I'm just pointing out that their situations have not improved. DG situation is no further along despite legal wrangling in his benefit that DM has chosen to ignore. How is that better? BG is still without a job and ruined. RG has not yet been made whole. SK has still been chased off. MY can still run roughshod without consequences. JP cant organize a trip to the bathroom but is miraculously still employed and in a position of power. How is it better? What, because we can chase a car now? Because they gave us iPhones? Are we bowing before CS and DM now? Make no mistake, EH and SA are out of their positions because they stepped down. Not because they were dealt with! I know you are not saying it's all better now but dont let appearances fool you. I pity the next one of us that has to use real force to protect ourselves or others. They will all rush to make an example of us regardless of if we were correct or not.
    And SK can rot in hell. If there was never more of a scumbag, loser cop then please point one out.

Unregistered
    Chip you are trying to avoid the heavy lifting of your new job. You need to do what is right. The crimes you witnessed occurring to employees is wrong. You being elected as sheriff didn’t exonerate ANYONE. there could be an argument that you were complicit. You knew it was happening and did nothing to stop it. You promised many many times that you would fix problems but only could do it if elected. Your elected! Fix problems! You are being wormy.

A true leader would face the problems head on. You knew this was coming and if this is your plan we have made a serious mistake with electing you. You are wanting to settle in without having any enmities. That’s a weak position. You should be ashamed of yourself. People have been hurt with illegal treatment of the administrations since the day you arrived. You have done nothing to help ensure this doesn’t happen again. Don’t argue settlements. These people have not been punished for illegal acts. You are offering up settlement money that doesn’t harm the perpetrator. It’s like an insurance policy for criminals. How pathetic. Take some of the settlement money from Haines retirement account. He brags about it all the time and built it up by harming good employees. Chip get your head out of your ass and stop believing this is matter of telling them to stop. You can’t be so naive. If you are we are screwed for the next for years. Unless you actually are part of the poor leadership.

Unregistered
    I'm no fan of EH and his dirty crew of crooks. But come on give the new Sheriff a break he is a good person and wants to clean this place up. He couldn't do anything before because of DM who did what EH told him to do. The Sheriff is making things better than they were before. Everyone from now on will have a fair IA investigation if one is opened on them. There is no more EH deciding the fate of everybody on his own. He won't even be involved. I know that doesn't change the fact for some people who suffered from a corrupt one sided IA investigation done by EH and his goons but give the man a chance he's not even a month into his 1st term yet. Give it time it's probably not easy cleaning up a mess that was 12 years in the making sure aren't going to do it in less than a month. If you haven't noticed the problem child EH demoted himself so he'd be safe. Unlike EH breaking laws and policies to get someone he gets the luxury of nobody breaking laws and policies to get him gone.

Unregistered
    And SK can rot in hell. If there was never more of a scumbag, loser cop then please point one out.
    The hell you say! SK is good police and I would work a scene with him any time. He's honest, tough, diligent, calm, and on and on. Not saying you had to like him, but he always did good work.

Unregistered
    The hell you say! SK is good police and I would work a scene with him any time. He's honest, tough, diligent, calm, and on and on. Not saying you had to like him, but he always did good work.
    We must be talking about 2 different people because the one I know was not any of that, and deserves to be gone. That could have been the perfect Federal DOJ case!

You are defending someone who knowingly completed a warrant affidavit, charging someone with a crime he knew they didn't commit and let her get arrested for it. Yeah, real stand up LOSER! Squirrel on the radio, poor attitude and the example of what NOT to be as a cop. Good riddance!

Unregistered
    We must be talking about 2 different people because the one I know was not any of that, and deserves to be gone. That could have been the perfect Federal DOJ case!

You are defending someone who knowingly completed a warrant affidavit, charging someone with a crime he knew they didn't commit and let her get arrested for it. Yeah, real stand up LOSER! Squirrel on the radio, poor attitude and the example of what NOT to be as a cop. Good riddance!
    This is simply bot true. He didn’t complete a warrant affidavit and didn’t know the lady. The store is the one that blamed her for taking the wallet. He didn’t have anything to do with police action against her. Stop defending bad behavior.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast