Is our Hero AR leaving?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Is our Hero AR leaving?

We all no AR has been out of office for some time.

Speculation is that he won't be coming back.

He looked like crap in the video, and was struggling so hard to read the telepromter, we think his brain may have swollen again.

Our prayers are with him and for a speedy recovery.

Surely, he will be at the protest on Sunday to talk about how he is so in tune with the locals.

Unregistered
    FAKE NEWS from the 🤡s and puppets. Homestead’s Police Chief has “not needed” his job or position for a long long time. The reality is he is there because he in fact cares about the city’s residents, and the officers. I tell you what..... why don’t you do a survey of residents and officers and post results?? You won’t do that because it would show facts and not the BS you post. Accept it... you will never reach the satisfied achievements or respect that he has. Don’t hate it’s unbecoming 🤡

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FAKE NEWS from the 🤡s and puppets. Homestead’s Police Chief has “not needed” his job or position for a long long time. The reality is he is there because he in fact cares about the city’s residents, and the officers. I tell you what..... why don’t you do a survey of residents and officers and post results?? You won’t do that because it would show facts and not the BS you post. Accept it... you will never reach the satisfied achievements or respect that he has. Don’t hate it’s unbecoming 🤡
    Just don't study too hard. LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZeEJ6OZHpc

Unregistered
    Well let’s compare accomplishments 🧐
    Chief of Police
    vs.
    Keyboard warrior in mommy’s basement with one pair of shorts, a ragged Tshirt, and funk filled sandals

Yeah. You might want to crawl back under your unicorn blankie

Unregistered

Let's

Well let’s compare accomplishments 🧐
    Chief of Police
    vs.
    Keyboard warrior in mommy’s basement with one pair of shorts, a ragged Tshirt, and funk filled sandals

Yeah. You might want to crawl back under your unicorn blankie
    let's see one has a doctor's degree and the other one can't spell doctor. One can change the outcome of an election the cant go anywhere without five kiss a** with him. One made case law to record officer's in their office the other hasn't been seen in his office for sometime. I could go on and on but I know you are just here to spin propaganda for your God and master. It's a cult man just get out while you can. Peace out

Unregistered

it

We all no AR has been out of office for some time.

Speculation is that he won't be coming back.

He looked like crap in the video, and was struggling so hard to read the telepromter, we think his brain may have swollen again.

Our prayers are with him and for a speedy recovery.

Surely, he will be at the protest on Sunday to talk about how he is so in tune with the locals.
    It would be nice but he is like a bad smell that just won't go away.

Unregistered
    Anyone can get a degree (piece of paper bought online). He didn’t change sh!t. You can see the narcissism and God like complex in his above response 🤦🏻*♂️ Look at me I have a PHD Look at what I did I’m this I’m that. SAD, PATHETIC little 🤡. Really needs meds, psychologist, lollipop and a hug

Its OK. As long as you think you are special you are

PATHETIC!

Unregistered
    It’s starting to look like the 🤡 has deep rooted hatred .... racist maybe/dislike of a black man in a leadership role ??? Or maybe a deep rooted man crush. TH has already shown their true colors with a posting of two black males that the 🤡 himself racially profiled. WOW Maybe he is the true enemy infiltrating the protest set for Sunday. Hope he will be safe

Unregistered
    He 🤡 was very sad today at the protest today because he was not the center of attention. Just sulked around in the shadows

Unregistered

Where

He 🤡 was very sad today at the protest today because he was not the center of attention. Just sulked around in the shadows
    where was the black chief of Homestead why was he not out there on the mic showing support his brothers and sisters 🤔

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast