Is our Hero AR leaving? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Because he supports all races and ethnicities of the community on a regular basis and do the officers. They already know this. No need to self promote

Unregistered

Real Homestead Knows AR

It is comical to read the sh!t that Mo and the trolls write. Its like fake news on steroids. As if they repeat the lie long enough and over and over, the sheep will believe. AR is a player. Be it with the ladies or manipulating the old Mayor and council. Luckily the rank and file have SK really in charge or that department would have fallen apart long ago. AR, its time to go and please stop the self promotion. Maybe its time for another council meeting love fest. MO can you get on the phone and muscle more people to just show up to praise the chief. His ego is being deflated with every day that goes by. Maybe GG will come back and do an encore to one of his self promoting power points on a secret meeting to pass along the story board and lines to his enemies. It only a matter of time before the leadership in DelRey finds out how paranoid and evil he is. Maybe he can come back and run the HHA. He can hide everything he wants over there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is comical to read the sh!t that Mo and the trolls write. Its like fake news on steroids. As if they repeat the lie long enough and over and over, the sheep will believe. AR is a player. Be it with the ladies or manipulating the old Mayor and council. Luckily the rank and file have SK really in charge or that department would have fallen apart long ago. AR, its time to go and please stop the self promotion. Maybe its time for another council meeting love fest. MO can you get on the phone and muscle more people to just show up to praise the chief. His ego is being deflated with every day that goes by. Maybe GG will come back and do an encore to one of his self promoting power points on a secret meeting to pass along the story board and lines to his enemies. It only a matter of time before the leadership in DelRey finds out how paranoid and evil he is. Maybe he can come back and run the HHA. He can hide everything he wants over there.
    Bwahahahaha!!!

That's ****ing hilarious. I think I just choked on my own saliva!!!

To start off with the Palm Beach OIG just told GG he would be there to meet with him shortly, in writing, over his hiring with a $64k contract for 90 days one of his buddies who didn't have a DJIS clearance, after improperly firing the IT director.

But don't listen to me, I am fake news right???

Seems GG wanted to have his own Macbook which he could use to spy on all of Delray's employees and elected officials, but which wouldn't capture his actions in violation of FS. 119.

When you get told no, what do you do?

That's right, if you're a paranoid control freak, you fire the person who told you no, and hire your buddy who will do whatever you ask for the right price.

Just ask GG about his recent power-point telling the Delray Commission why they shouldn't bring back an internal auditor, and why he shit his pants when they went against him.

Could he have already started doing some shady things with the money??? Not Gretsas never. LOL

They say what is done in darkness will be brought to light, right?

Ask GG about how he lost his political muscle and insulation when he had to force Neil DeJesus to resign for inappropriate sexual behavior!!!

Just Aks Neil about his severance package, GG provided him.

#MeToo, right?

Ask GG about how a dirty unshaven hippy, with funky sandals was kicking his a$$ so hard he was forced to abandon his legacy, jumping from the pot of Homestead, into the fire of forensic auditors in Delray. ROTFLMFAO!!!

You think the split bidding we have already exposed is bad???

Don't even start with the HHA. LMFAO

I'm spitting out beer, please stop.

How about the 29 maintenance contracts for $15K each to start off, totaling $435K, to redo do some roofs?

How about the improper commingling and/or misappropriation of federal funds?

HJow about seeing the books that is the $31mill/per year slush fund.

How did you think certain local politicians without any real jobs made their money?

How about the unjustified raises to those on the "friends and family" plan?

How about names that pop up for certain local contractors, getting 6 figure contracts, then getting more when, no work was performed on previous 6-figure contracts?

Oh you don't like pressure on the HHA and all of those connected thereto?

I now piss my pants laughing. You don't even see whats coming, LOL.

Surely, several federal agencies could not be investigating multiple people, nor is FDLE, various OIG's, nor a few public corruption investigators at various agencies at various levels.

Of course GG and all his people are clean as a whistle. LMFAO.

I mean I was Baker Acted multiple times, I am an alleged bomb builder, and a menace to society that needs to be removed for everyone's safety, right? No one would ever listen to me or anyone around me or who would associate with me, as I have been thoroughly discredited, correct?

Just curious does anyone, have any evidence to support any allegations against me?

I keep looking, but I am probably just too stupid to find them.

Please help.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Ummmm. All slander, gossip, propaganda and fake news. The pitiful puppets and clumsy 🤡s always looking to try to “yell fire” when nothing is there. WOW !
    Pathetic
    Pitiful
    Sad
    Unjustified

Back to your mommies basement and under your unicorn blankie

Unregistered
    How many times is TH and the 🤡 refer to Rolle as an Uncle Tom

Umm racist anyone????

But yet he claims to be against it

Pathetic

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many times is TH and the 🤡 refer to Rolle as an Uncle Tom

Umm racist anyone????

But yet he claims to be against it

Pathetic
    A token black chief who doesn't run the department. I mean he's in what 3 days a week maybe?

A city that parades him out every time a POC is a bused by HPD to say "look we have a black chief, we couldn't possibly be racist."

Kind of fits the description doesn't it?

Unregistered
    You just verified the prior post. TY

Unregistered
    When was the last time anyone saw Rolle in the station???

Is he taking sick leave again?

Did his brain swell too much from reading that teleprompter?

Unregistered
    Ohhhh your back to addressing him as Rolle and not using the racist “Uncle Tom” Etc.

That’s a start 👍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12