Legit Question

Thread: Legit Question

Unregistered

Legit Question

We (police) are all trained to avoid the neck area, so what that officer did was wrong and is paying for it.

HOWEVER....

If he had been that aggressive and did the same thing to a white guy, would it have even made the news? Would anyone have protested?

All these “Police Reforms” are sparked when a black guy gets killed by an incompetent, over aggressive cop, but if it had happened to a white guy, no one would’ve even had known.

#ALLlivesMatter?

Unregistered
    Glad I am retired. Police work is over as you know it. Your a PSA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We (police) are all trained to avoid the neck area, so what that officer did was wrong and is paying for it.

HOWEVER....

If he had been that aggressive and did the same thing to a white guy, would it have even made the news? Would anyone have protested?

All these “Police Reforms” are sparked when a black guy gets killed by an incompetent, over aggressive cop, but if it had happened to a white guy, no one would’ve even had known.

#ALLlivesMatter?
    Over aggressive cop are usually taking juice like Javier Ortiz!

Unregistered
    The question is not. Nothing would had happened. Racism only exists against black people. But please be aware that the far left is using the sheep as a tactic to defeat trump. They dont care about George floyd, they never did. They just care about taking trump out of office. The far left media is using these puppets to win their war. Stay woke my friends

Unregistered

HOWEVER....

#ALLlivesMatter?
    If you are holding down someone by the neck even if he is the only pink colored man on this planet for 9 minutes while he is screaming he can’t breath, “ I’m going to die” and says his last words to his mother, you are an idiot!!!

ADD bystanders recording you and telling you it’s enough, get him in the car you are going to kill him! You are now an unemployed idiot!

Get it, only the force need to make the arrest

NOT the force YOU think he needs

Unregistered
    If you are a cop, get it in your head , don't do anything from now on, is not worth it , let the animals take over and do whatever, those white chicks marching let them get assaulted and wait for them to call 911 , do the report and that's it , don't do anything

Unregistered
    If you are a cop, get it in your head , don't do anything from now on, is not worth it , let the animals take over and do whatever, those white chicks marching let them get assaulted and wait for them to call 911 , do the report and that's it , don't do anything
    That’s exactly what I did my last 15 years in Patrol,not a damn thing 09 report look at me now Retired loving life having 2 Mojitos a day. 09-46 stash the money away and work midnights if a Sgt. Pressure you for Stats laugh on their face let them know quotas are illegal. You put in for time off and get denied not a problem you call (I) or IF,make it work for you.

Unfortunately POLICE work is done,you run a higher risk of getting in trouble than getting killed.

I am glad I listened to the veterans and I opened my eyes ain’t worth it.

Unregistered

Let chaos & disorder rule for a while!!

I'm with you brother, let's let chaos & disorder rule for a while, the pendulum will soon swing back to law & order!

Unregistered
    This is the same crap that idiots say for decades. You are the problem.

When the city hires 100 new PSA's instead of cops, I want hear you say the same crap.

Unregistered
    Submarine airborne oohrah!!!!!!!!!!