Positional Asphyxiation

Unregistered

Positional Asphyxiation

From time to time, for various reasons, a person may be placed in positions that restrict the diaphragm from going up and down - filling and emptying the lungs (breathing.) While this can be dangerous to everyone, it is especially dangerous to black people. Here's way. Blacks can develop Sickle Cell Anemia - the red blood cells, which carry oxygen become misshapen and are no longer round but shaped like a sickle - therefore not carrying adequate oxygen to the body. Some blacks have Sickle Cell Trait. While not full Sickle Cell disease, nevertheless their oxygen supply is adequate for normal situations, but not adequate if overtaxed. This is why sometimes blacks die while working out - ie highschool football practice. George Floyd had heart disease and Sickle Cell Trait. He told them of his trouble breathing but officers on the scene disregarded it. Now George is dead and officers are headed for prison. What's a take away here? We have to be extra careful when subduing and restraining all subjects, especially those of black heritage. Be careful, be safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From time to time, for various reasons, a person may be placed in positions that restrict the diaphragm from going up and down - filling and emptying the lungs (breathing.) While this can be dangerous to everyone, it is especially dangerous to black people. Here's way. Blacks can develop Sickle Cell Anemia - the red blood cells, which carry oxygen become misshapen and are no longer round but shaped like a sickle - therefore not carrying adequate oxygen to the body. Some blacks have Sickle Cell Trait. While not full Sickle Cell disease, nevertheless their oxygen supply is adequate for normal situations, but not adequate if overtaxed. This is why sometimes blacks die while working out - ie highschool football practice. George Floyd had heart disease and Sickle Cell Trait. He told them of his trouble breathing but officers on the scene disregarded it. Now George is dead and officers are headed for prison. What's a take away here? We have to be extra careful when subduing and restraining all subjects, especially those of black heritage. Be careful, be safe.
    Please stop. This has nothing to do with that man being african american or any "traits". George Floyd was in handcuffs lying face down, (no longer a threat) and that officer shoved his knee into his neck. NO one should support that. Black, White, Yellow or blue. He killed him.

Unregistered
    Had same problem at Waffle House with positional asphyxiation last month. I was putting down 2 All Star Breakfast meals while 10-8 (they made additional one by accident) 🥓🍳🍞🧇🍚🧃👍🏻. Anyway, upon my 2nd plate of grits, waffles, eggs, and toast I noticed my posture was compromised, causing positional asphyxiation. I immediately modified my position to a tactical low ready stance near the Waffle House juke radio to limit my increasing asphyxiation. To make the situation less obvious, I played the “Waffle House Shuffle” on the juke radio and returned to my seat. Problem solved.

Unregistered
    Please stop. This has nothing to do with that man being african american or any "traits". George Floyd was in handcuffs lying face down, (no longer a threat) and that officer shoved his knee into his neck. NO one should support that. Black, White, Yellow or blue. He killed him.
    I don't think he is saying they didn't murder him. Just the guy had a issue that no one cares about because it primarily only affects black people. Facts are if they would have treated him like a human and when he said he couldn't breath and helped him out he'd be alive today. It's good. I believe to shed light on stuff like this!

Unregistered
    Waffle House does cause positional asphyxiation. Guaranteed to gain at least 12 lbs after one meal IMHO.

Unregistered
    So why dont i pass out when I get a erection?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3158866]So why dont i pass out when I get a erection?[/QUOTE

It does not take a lot of blood to fill a small penis.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3159001]
    So why dont i pass out when I get a erection?[/QUOTE

Oh snap. **** Waffle House btw.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3159001]
    So why dont i pass out when I get a erection?[/QUOTE

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥