"Dale" Ritchhart Jr (NPA) just announced for sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I like the sheriff's plan. It would be nice to see him through another 8 years.
    New cars, new vehicles, some details.. what else you want?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like the sheriff's plan. It would be nice to see him through another 8 years.
    New cars, new vehicles, some details.. what else you want?
    The Sheriff never had a plan until this election, he’s riding the coat tales of Dale. Everything on Dales platform is now addressed by the Sheriff. If he really cared about implementing any of it, he wouldn’t have waited until now. He had eight years, why now? Don’t be fooled by the flash he’s promising you, if he’s re-elected, nothing will change and it will go back to business as usual. I won’t stand for another four years of that. I’ll be voting for Dale.

Unregistered

Better pay can't be done because the sheriff decides, it goes before legislative body

Better pay can't be done because the sheriff decides, it goes before legislative body. As much as I respect police (and it's a lot) why did Dale wait so ling to announce his candidacy? Why not declare party affiliation? All of the Republican groups have been hosting debates for every primary candidate

Unregistered
    Hello everyone, I just saw this last post and started to laugh. I'm retired LEO from up north and would like to add my thoughts. Unless the state of Florida is extremely different than other states, the Sheriff can most defiantly add pay raises and increases into their budget. Not sure who you have been talking to but he has the ability to implement anything he wants as long as he can get the commissioners to agree to it. If man power is low and people are leaving for higher pay else where it shouldn't be a hard sell. One other thing, I agree that the position should be an NPA, just like judges, law enforcement shouldn't have a political backing as they should be for everyone. Good luck

Unregistered
    Better pay can't be done because the sheriff decides, it goes before legislative body. As much as I respect police (and it's a lot) why did Dale wait so ling to announce his candidacy? Why not declare party affiliation? All of the Republican groups have been hosting debates for every primary candidate
    He didn’t declare party affiliation because the Sheriff, just like judges should have no party backing them. Look at Sheriff Grady, he’s NPA. I think that says a lot about a Sheriff. He’s there to protect everyone never mind who you are.

Unregistered

Dale 2020

Awesome Dale, your platform is good. Keep up the good work, more and more people are behind you, change is needed. Awesome commercial, I thought I’d share.

https://youtu.be/w8kloEqiByI

Unregistered
    Looking good Dale, looking good!

https://youtu.be/G0jbYJo3LXc

Unregistered
    Perception. That is how the public votes. Dale’s on a small budget I get it but the average people don’t. His web stuff and FB look like azz. He needs to tighten that nonsense up. When you are choosing your vacation house online the pictures make you love it or hate it.

Unregistered
    Perception. That is how the public votes. Dale’s on a small budget I get it but the average people don’t. His web stuff and FB look like azz. He needs to tighten that nonsense up. When you are choosing your vacation house online the pictures make you love it or hate it.
    Whoever wrote this response did a good job clearing up the issues between the two web pages. I agree Dale has a lot of information to share while on the other hand Prummell has very little. When I look for a place to stay, I want as much information as possible at the best value. It would seem with Dales platform he can accomplish more with his budget for less, while Prummell, increased his budget and haven't offered anything in return other than raising our taxes for it.

Unregistered
    Whoever wrote this response did a good job clearing up the issues between the two web pages. I agree Dale has a lot of information to share while on the other hand Prummell has very little. When I look for a place to stay, I want as much information as possible at the best value. It would seem with Dales platform he can accomplish more with his budget for less, while Prummell, increased his budget and haven't offered anything in return other than raising our taxes for it.
    He is right Dale’s website and Facebook look like a elementary school
    Project from 2001. It is horrible. Prumell has a clean nice looking set up. If dale can’t mange a website and Facebook page how is gonna manage this town?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast