"Dale" Ritchhart Jr (NPA) just announced for sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone think he has a chance this year to win?
    Of course, think is this. No Dems are running and you know they won’t vote Rep, they will pump their vote into NPA, NPA will vote NPA and he will steel the rep votes. Do the math and Billy has no chance.

Unregistered
    Yes, but he has a lot of work to do and he's running late. Every second counts in an election and he's not making much noise as yet. Covid may handicap him with the senior associations and debates. The press should be tearing down the house by now and it's not.

He obviously has sources of info but not enough dirt to make it worthwhile I guess. It's gonna take more than pointing out out of area contributors who have contracts with the SO and county. Haven't you ever heard of "Pay to play" Rich? Politicians have been doing it for years. That's why Trump was draining the swamp after all. Are you planning on draining the swamp here in Charlotte County?

Sorry, but you need a video, professionally shot, pointing out some of your facts and ran on at least Facebook ads.

Unregistered
    Yes, but he has a lot of work to do and he's running late. Every second counts in an election and he's not making much noise as yet. Covid may handicap him with the senior associations and debates. The press should be tearing down the house by now and it's not.

He obviously has sources of info but not enough dirt to make it worthwhile I guess. It's gonna take more than pointing out out of area contributors who have contracts with the SO and county. Haven't you ever heard of "Pay to play" Rich? Politicians have been doing it for years. That's why Trump was draining the swamp after all. Are you planning on draining the swamp here in Charlotte County?

Sorry, but you need a video, professionally shot, pointing out some of your facts and ran on at least Facebook ads.
    Watching his online videos from his website, he seems like a very nice person. I would imagine it would be hard to sling dirt at Prummell knowing that's not they way you want someone to see you as. I like what I see so far and I think he would be an awesome Sheriff. I would imagine money makes the world go round, and if Dale had the campaign funds from out of county contractors like Prummell has, maybe he could advertise more. These days it would would seem public offices are for sale to the highest bidder which isn't any good for anyone. Would be nice to see a new face and new ideas at the Sheriff's Office, Dale would be refreshing for sure. He seems sincere, and wants to make changes.

Unregistered
    Dale, I know its hard to monetarily compete with the current Sheriff and his corporate donations but, I like what I see so far. Keep it up Dale, I would love to see the new future of the CCSO, with you as the our new Sheriff. I know a lot of us are sick of what has been going on and can use a breath of fresh air. You have my vote!

Unregistered
    He will be fine, people are starting to listen to him. He has plenty of supporters, Dale will make a great Sheriff!

Unregistered
    I have spoken to Dale myself and discussed his philosophies on modern law enforcement and the application of law in today's society. He is for the people and protecting their rights, which is what we all should be about. He believes in promoting based on the merits of the employee's work. I fully support Dale in the election and I know in my heart he will prevail. -Ragu

Unregistered

Toby

He has no chance in this election and neither do you for promotion!

Unregistered
    Actually he has a really good chance of doing this, people are tired of Bill and they want change. I'm pretty sure hes aligned himself with the right people. I guess we will see in November, but by your comments, I'm guess when Dale does get elected you wont make your promotion either.

GO DALE!

Unregistered

Holy shit Toby

You of all people should appreciate equality in the Sheriffs office. If you don’t, then I guess you’re rubbing elbows with the right LT, however, I always seemed he was more of a conservative. I never saw him or you standing behind the tyrant we currently have. I’m trying to figure out what’s in it for you? I mean you’re going no where with Bill in office, neither is everyone else just trying to do their job. Anyways, good luck with your future endeavors. LOL I’m sure everyone is tired of the BS and will vote for Dale.

Unregistered
    If you want to make a change send him a few bucks. It only takes a few bucks from a bunch of people. If you can’t do it your name get you aunt or neighbor to do it. You want to see these assholes fired? Give Dale money.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast