in-kind $0.00
    expenditures $0.00
    Andrew Bryant Sheets (WRI)
    status (Active-Filed)
    monetary $0.00
    in-kind $0.00
    expenditures $0.00

Unregistered
    It looks like there are two running neck and neck for second place.

Unregistered
    you obviously don't understand how the reporting cycles work. Keep up your support for crooked Billy.....can't wait for a new SHERIFF

Unregistered
    Dale just registered the other day so he couldn’t have taken money DA. Also Dale registered as an independent so he gets to be in the General in November. Think about this. There is no dem running for Sheriff so those votes have to go somewhere and there ain’t no dem voting for a Rep Full stop!. Dale will get those votes and some Rep. votes in November. Rep. who are not satisfied with Bill will start jumping ship as soon as they realize there is a chance to remove him. Don’t use Pope as an example. in the Pope race there was a dem. And those votes went to that DA. This year it will be Bill and Dale. Reps are not scared to vote for a Ind Sheriff especially RINOS. Grady Judd prime example. This is all been calculated for two years and Dale only filed when he was sure there were no dems running. Watch and learn. Get on the Dale train Boys if you want your staff fired and morale brought back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dale just registered the other day so he couldn’t have taken money DA. Also Dale registered as an independent so he gets to be in the General in November. Think about this. There is no dem running for Sheriff so those votes have to go somewhere and there ain’t no dem voting for a Rep Full stop!. Dale will get those votes and some Rep. votes in November. Rep. who are not satisfied with Bill will start jumping ship as soon as they realize there is a chance to remove him. Don’t use Pope as an example. in the Pope race there was a dem. And those votes went to that DA. This year it will be Bill and Dale. Reps are not scared to vote for a Ind Sheriff especially RINOS. Grady Judd prime example. This is all been calculated for two years and Dale only filed when he was sure there were no dems running. Watch and learn. Get on the Dale train Boys if you want your staff fired and morale brought back.

Exact point!!! Plus with all the hate in society for cops and demanding change... makes one wonder.

I will still stay with Prummell though...

Unregistered

Talking Dale for Sheriff!

It looks like Dale is pulling it off, his website has a lot of great points, video, and his platform is excellent. Seeing it's only him and the current Sheriff, I would say he has an excellent chance. I think Dale can bring the morale back up in the agency and get rid of the rotational shift bull, and cut the nepotism cancer out, eliminating the good ole’ boys club for good. Our agency may stand a chance.

The employees and the community will have to decide if they want another four years with low manpower, bad morale, and dealing with rotational shifts, not to mention the inner circle of Prummell regime, or vote for change and have Dale come in, clear house, start from a fresh slate and get the agency back to where it use to be.

Unregistered
    It looks like Dale is pulling it off, his website has a lot of great points, video, and his platform is excellent. Seeing it's only him and the current Sheriff, I would say he has an excellent chance. I think Dale can bring the morale back up in the agency and get rid of the rotational shift bull, and cut the nepotism cancer out, eliminating the good ole’ boys club for good. Our agency may stand a chance.

The employees and the community will have to decide if they want another four years with low manpower, bad morale, and dealing with rotational shifts, not to mention the inner circle of Prummell regime, or vote for change and have Dale come in, clear house, start from a fresh slate and get the agency back to where it use to be.

And where did we used to be?
    I would like to know what is so bad about our department in your opinion.

Unregistered

Angry

Before Bill, our agency use to be awesome. Apparently you are either new or above the rank of Sgt

Unregistered
    I just saw the video Dale made talking to us, the employees at CCSO. I do agree with him on the rotational shifts, it needs to stop. Its killing my family life and my health, the morale has always been low and better pay to be competitive with other agencies would be nice. He's got my vote, just my two cents. Maybe introduce a step plan or something.

Unregistered
    I just saw the video Dale made talking to us, the employees at CCSO. I do agree with him on the rotational shifts, it needs to stop. Its killing my family life and my health, the morale has always been low and better pay to be competitive with other agencies would be nice. He's got my vote, just my two cents. Maybe introduce a step plan or something.
    Does anyone think he has a chance this year to win?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast