"Dale" Ritchhart Jr (NPA) just announced for sheriff - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Curious, how is Prummell managing this town? It says a lot against a leader when his deputies jump ship. Hell, he’s so understaffed now we all will suffer god forbid we actually need an officer. Shit, look at who he has working for him, a bunch of pervs, a captain that can’t drive the speed limit, Sgt that deals in drugs and Prummell turns a blind eye. Why? Because he’s just like the rest of them. Why can’t we finally have a Sheriff that respects his employees and actually give a dam, so the only answer I have for you is lead by example, so far it’s been a grueling 8 years and it’s about time for some change.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Curious, how is Prummell managing this town? It says a lot against a leader when his deputies jump ship. Hell, he’s so understaffed now we all will suffer god forbid we actually need an officer. Shit, look at who he has working for him, a bunch of pervs, a captain that can’t drive the speed limit, Sgt that deals in drugs and Prummell turns a blind eye. Why? Because he’s just like the rest of them. Why can’t we finally have a Sheriff that respects his employees and actually give a dam, so the only answer I have for you is lead by example, so far it’s been a grueling 8 years and it’s about time for some change.
    It would be nice but it will never happen. I see Prummell signs everywhere. Not one Dale sign. People don’t know who he is and when you do research him on the web and finally find his website, it is a let down, toI much weird info. I can’t even read it. On one page he has a dam link to leo affairs. Why?. He should never be directing people to this site. Tell me one thing that Dale is going to do to make my neighborhood better and how he is going to accomplish that goal via the budget? Not just “hire more cops”. I want to know how he will make things better with our money. He needs to stop bashing Prummell too. Makes him look disgruntled and jealous. Same as last time. Watch and see he has no chance unless he pulls a miracle and changes strategy, I wish him luck and would love to see BP gone but Dale is running the same campaign he ran last time. Shoe string out of the back of his trunk.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234