The end of law enforcement thanks Sheriff Tony - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Dirty Cops? Maybe he should look in the mirror!

Seriously? Tony on TV talking tough about dirty cops, maybe he should look in the mirror!

Unregistered

I'll take Barney Fife over Tony!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel will be back soon. Don’t give up yet
    At this point, I'll take Barney Fife over Tony!

Unregistered

Hypocrite BSO Sherff Toney steals guns from protestors & praises LEOs-SHAME!

So I guess Tony is on his version of the Obama apology tour. We are sorry for protecting you against the criminals, they should have the right to do what they want because sheriff Tony said so, after all he is the expert. I say if you want this lying POS as sheriff you deserve everything you get. I will no longer conduct traffic stops, 13p's are a thing of the past, OT because now you can't get anybody but criminals to apply nope let the 5th floor come work the streets. I have 2 years left and I'm done!
    You let them protest (loot and riot) and then you take away their booty? You're an Uncle Tom, Uncle Tony. Black Lives obviously don't matter to you!

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ed-in-broward/

Deputies: 24 out of 31 guns stolen from Miami store recovered in Broward

MIAMI – A team of law enforcement agencies worked together to recover 24 out of the 31 firearms stolen from the Airport Pawn & Gun store in Miami, the Broward Sheriff’s Office announced on Friday afternoon.

The store owner told Miami detectives burglars stole the 31 firearms about 1:30 p.m. on Monday from the store at 831 N. Le Jeune Rd., in the Flagami neighborhood.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Special Agent In Charge Robert Cekada released a statement saying the burglaries of federally licensed firearms retailers have the potential for more crimes.

“Stolen firearms are sold on the street to persons who can’t purchase firearms legally," Cekada said.

Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony and Miami Chief Jorge R. Colina also praised the teamwork. ATF worked with highly trained BSO deputies, Miami detectives and the Department of Probation and Parole.

According to Gerdy St. Louis, a BSO spokeswoman, deputies found six of the 24 handguns on Thursday in a backpack in Pompano Beach. Deputies with the gang unit and the Violent Intervention Proactive Enforcement Response units worked on the case.

St. Louis said deputies turned over the guns to ATF. According to Colina, the owner of the Airport Pawn & Gun store will be able to recover the 24 firearms after the investigation concludes.

Unregistered
    Psychosis is a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Unregistered
    Where else would we go? Every other police Chief was standing with Tony making the same apologies. It is the state of "new" policing going forward. Might as well stay here.

Unregistered
    I still remember when they announced Temporary Tony'a appointment to Sheriff. I remember like it was yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAELs42aZt4

Unregistered
    You let them protest (loot and riot) and then you take away their booty? You're an Uncle Tom, Uncle Tony. Black Lives obviously don't matter to you!

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ed-in-broward/

Deputies: 24 out of 31 guns stolen from Miami store recovered in Broward

MIAMI – A team of law enforcement agencies worked together to recover 24 out of the 31 firearms stolen from the Airport Pawn & Gun store in Miami, the Broward Sheriff’s Office announced on Friday afternoon.

The store owner told Miami detectives burglars stole the 31 firearms about 1:30 p.m. on Monday from the store at 831 N. Le Jeune Rd., in the Flagami neighborhood.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Special Agent In Charge Robert Cekada released a statement saying the burglaries of federally licensed firearms retailers have the potential for more crimes.

“Stolen firearms are sold on the street to persons who can’t purchase firearms legally," Cekada said.

Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony and Miami Chief Jorge R. Colina also praised the teamwork. ATF worked with highly trained BSO deputies, Miami detectives and the Department of Probation and Parole.

According to Gerdy St. Louis, a BSO spokeswoman, deputies found six of the 24 handguns on Thursday in a backpack in Pompano Beach. Deputies with the gang unit and the Violent Intervention Proactive Enforcement Response units worked on the case.

St. Louis said deputies turned over the guns to ATF. According to Colina, the owner of the Airport Pawn & Gun store will be able to recover the 24 firearms after the investigation concludes.
    Who cares. Proactive police work is DONE!

Unregistered
    Psychosis is a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12