What are you gonna do about this? Clearly calling to disturb the peace!

Unregistered

What are you gonna do about this? Clearly calling to disturb the peace!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBD_XnrB...=1ip1whzcwutzf

Dugan?
    Castor?
    Chronister?

What will be done about this? When can law abiding citizens step up and take matters into our own hands since no one else will do anything? I mean it’s now legal apparently to break into businesses, steal & burn down property with no consequences apparently???

Unregistered
    Get used to it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the white kids are just “white” and everyone else to you is a “thug?” White kids are out looting and rioting but I guess you pretend to not see it.

Your racism is showing, sir
    , said the democrat.

Unregistered

White hooded warrior

Says the racist. I didn’t know being a Republican automatically makes one a racist. I thank you for clearing that up. Now post your name so we can see who you are. Don’t hide. We need to know exactly what sworn officer has a problem with minorities

Unregistered

Wow

So the white kids are just “white” and everyone else to you is a “thug?” White kids are out looting and rioting but I guess you pretend to not see it.

Your racism is showing, sir
    Ever notice how anytime a Democrat hears or sees the word thug the automatically think of a black person.

Unregistered

Wow

You clearly said “white kids” and “thugs.” You clearly meant to separate the two. Your words, not mine. You called every kid who was NOT white a thug. Notice how a racist gets called out for being racist has a ready made pathetic excuse which makes absolutely no sense at all? Just tell us who you are. That’s all you gotta do. Who needs to assume when you clarified who you believe the thugs to be?

Unregistered

Wow

Ever notice how anytime a Democrat hears or sees the word thug the automatically think of a black person.
    By the way, you said “black.” I never did. KKKeep exposing yourself. Isn’t there a yard you should be burning a cross on?

Unregistered
    By the way, you said “black.” I never did. KKKeep exposing yourself. Isn’t there a yard you should be burning a cross on?
    Whats your address? Ill swing by.

Unregistered

411 N Franklin street. Take the elevator to IA. Caution: Leave your white hood at home. They may not let you in. Just come dressed in your uniform like a lot of you do to avoid detection. Besides, We don’t want to give anything away too quick.

Unregistered

Kkklansmen

Make an appointment David duke.
    Coward hiding behind an anonymous forum. If you don’t have a problem with what you say or how you feel then you shouldn’t have a problem identifying yourself
    Don’t be a b*tch now