Legit Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legit Question

Unregistered

Legit Question

We (police) are all trained to avoid the neck area, so what that officer did was wrong and is paying for it.

HOWEVER....

If he had been that aggressive and did the same thing to a white guy, would it have even made the news? Would anyone have protested?

All these “Police Reforms” are sparked when a black guy gets killed by an incompetent, over aggressive cop, but if it had happened to a white guy, no one would’ve even had known.

#ALLlivesMatter?

Unregistered
    I mean remember the one man that was hog tied and beaten by a bunch of black guys from the hood that was broadcasted on Facebook love. Nobody rioted over that...because the victim was white. When its a black man they can make it into a political mess and use it to “their” advantage.

Unregistered
    The Minneapolis Police Department’s General Orders authorizes a neck choke. It appears the officer was acting within his training and general orders.

Unregistered
    The MAIN reason it has made the new was because George Flloyd was handcuffed, lying face down and that office STILL placed his knee into his neck. I would understand if he was not handcuffed but that man was no longer a threat...

Could he have gotten up, and ran away sure. But CMON. There should be no cop in the USA that should support what that officer did.

Unregistered
    I completely agree with you, 100%.... what I am asking is, had the guy been white, (same exact circumstances and outcome) would it have even made the news? Would any one be protesting? Would anyone be outraged?

Why do riots, protests, public figures speak out, and news media cover these RARE incidents when it is a black person, but not white?

They cry “BLM” but are never outraged by black on black shootings all day everyday in the hood.

So again I ask, had the “victim” been a white male, would it have even mattered?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I completely agree with you, 100%.... what I am asking is, had the guy been white, (same exact circumstances and outcome) would it have even made the news? Would any one be protesting? Would anyone be outraged?

Why do riots, protests, public figures speak out, and news media cover these RARE incidents when it is a black person, but not white?

They cry “BLM” but are never outraged by black on black shootings all day everyday in the hood.

So again I ask, had the “victim” been a white male, would it have even mattered?
    Of course not. Black lives matter only when blacks are killed by white cops.

Unregistered
    Of course not. Black lives matter only when blacks are killed by white cops.
    They must not matter very often then. Considering 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks. A black person is like 6000 times more likely to be killed by another black than by any race of cop.

Unregistered
    ....and no outrage, no public mourning, no celebrities making statements and no cares.

But a when a thug who is a CRIMINAL gets CAUGHT breaking the law, then fights the cops and has to be fought to be subdued.... it’s all the police’s fault, and racism, and police brutality and unfair profiling, etc

Next shooting I get called to, I’m asking everyone around, “Where’s the protest of THIS?” I’m sure I’ll be the one to get a complaint, but I’m tire of this s#it!

Unregistered
    It's amazing that more LEOs have not quit or called in sick, especially at Minneapolis PD. If I worked there I'd be actively seeking another job. No back up from the politicians and all that talk about defunding the police department is a morale killer. The liberal politicians are pandering to the mob so you can get fired and charged quite easily.

Unregistered
    It's amazing that more LEOs have not quit or called in sick, especially at Minneapolis PD. If I worked there I'd be actively seeking another job. No back up from the politicians and all that talk about defunding the police department is a morale killer. The liberal politicians are pandering to the mob so you can get fired and charged quite easily.
    City council there just voted to defund MPD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast