Your Chief is a traitor to the badge! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No anger issue here- I have an issue with ignorance and stupidity which you seem to have cornered the market on. Take your own advice and get help soon!
    Your picking a fight with everyone here. I was commenting on your comments and how you respond to those posting. I read this forum as a resident and it scares me if you are someone who is suppose to protect me and your now attacking me. Your lack of knowledge on who is posting and causing you to attack with vulgarity is exactly the type of officers we do not need and why I stated I hope your not one anywhere. I am not an officer and do not have to be to see your temper is worrysome and could not imagine how you conduct yourself in person. If you are an officer then you are exactly the type we need eradicate.

Unregistered
    Your picking a fight with everyone here. I was commenting on your comments and how you respond to those posting. I read this forum as a resident and it scares me if you are someone who is suppose to protect me and your now attacking me. Your lack of knowledge on who is posting and causing you to attack with vulgarity is exactly the type of officers we do not need and why I stated I hope your not one anywhere. I am not an officer and do not have to be to see your temper is worrysome and could not imagine how you conduct yourself in person. If you are an officer then you are exactly the type we need eradicate.
    You make many assumptions also. Many,many,many that are wrong. Again take your own advice. Unless you are my mother or father or my god, do not tell me what I can or cannot post. Do we completely understand each other?

Unregistered
    I think you both need to go find your local residents web pages and stay off the LEO Affairs site! I am sure you will find that worrisome (correct spelling) but you both are commenting on things you have no business commenting on.

Unregistered
    Do you miss me now?
    RB

Unregistered
    Can’t we all just get along ?

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me did we just hear the Miramar Chief apologize to the county residents for all the bad things police have done to them? This is the same chief that who is well known in the ranks to have been investigated for tipping of criminals when we were coming for them with warrants and cutting off officers with his unit who were chasing a murder suspect who was never caught or identified after his stunt.

Shame on all the chiefs and the sheriff who stood behind him and selling out all the good cops. If the chiefs had done their jobs and not hired bad cops and let go of the ones recommended by FTO's we would have far less complaints. But they are too scared to get sued for doing the right thing!

No we see why Miramar has good people leaving with this type of crap leadership! #Trojanhourse leader
    At the beginning we knew he was a traitor , he was a traitor then and even bigger one now .

We all know this about him , he sides with whom ever will promote his career after Miramar .

He is a “ Yes sir “ man.

Unregistered
    So is your chief going to investigate those officers who were campaigning for chambers opponent? If one was BP or RL your safe.

Unregistered
    So is your chief going to investigate those officers who were campaigning for chambers opponent? If one was BP or RL your safe.
    BP safe, DW fixin to give her those stripes, to shut her up. Lookout Corkey!

Unregistered
    BP safe, DW fixin to give her those stripes, to shut her up. Lookout Corkey!
    Corkey should have just taken one for himself, forget the team. Then again he’d be in DWs shoes

Unregistered
    Corkey should have just taken one for himself, forget the team. Then again he’d be in DWs shoes
    Corkey kisses and Su@ked DW off so hard , but at the end the better female won! BP .. Corkey has always been an A$$ Kisser , he is two faced . Corkey puts DW down constantly while he has one hand playing with DW . Corkey is a snake .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast