Your Chief is a traitor to the badge!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Your Chief is a traitor to the badge!

Are you kidding me did we just hear the Miramar Chief apologize to the county residents for all the bad things police have done to them? This is the same chief that who is well known in the ranks to have been investigated for tipping of criminals when we were coming for them with warrants and cutting off officers with his unit who were chasing a murder suspect who was never caught or identified after his stunt.

Shame on all the chiefs and the sheriff who stood behind him and selling out all the good cops. If the chiefs had done their jobs and not hired bad cops and let go of the ones recommended by FTO's we would have far less complaints. But they are too scared to get sued for doing the right thing!

No we see why Miramar has good people leaving with this type of crap leadership! #Trojanhourse leader

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you kidding me did we just hear the Miramar Chief apologize to the county residents for all the bad things police have done to them? This is the same chief that who is well known in the ranks to have been investigated for tipping of criminals when we were coming for them with warrants and cutting off officers with his unit who were chasing a murder suspect who was never caught or identified after his stunt.

Shame on all the chiefs and the sheriff who stood behind him and selling out all the good cops. If the chiefs had done their jobs and not hired bad cops and let go of the ones recommended by FTO's we would have far less complaints. But they are too scared to get sued for doing the right thing!

No we see why Miramar has good people leaving with this type of crap leadership! #Trojanhourse leader
    You are biggest f*cking idiot ever born! Can they just flush you down the sh*tter already. The only traitor to anything is you!

Unregistered
    Our chief is the Trojan horse a virus a cancer.

Unregistered

HEY PHUCKTARD! Did you notice that every Chief in Broward County was on that platform and the outlined program was a consensus of all the Chiefs in Broward County. Did you notice that PHUCKTARD? I wish your father had invested in Trojans!

Unregistered
    HEY PHUCKTARD! Did you notice that every Chief in Broward County was on that platform and the outlined program was a consensus of all the Chiefs in Broward County. Did you notice that PHUCKTARD? I wish your father had invested in Trojans!
    I think we all saw the liberal chiefs there. Go back to your home mole!

Unregistered
    I think we all saw the liberal chiefs there. Go back to your home mole!
    F*CK YOU! Every Chief on that platform agreed to and contributed to that position. YOU ARE A CANCER AND NEED TO RETIRE!

Unregistered
    Well our chief is a racist that hates white people and had “the family” (all black officers email group only ) so shall we start this new policy stuff by firing him. The only reason he hasn’t manipulated any further sgt tests or lateral transfers is because of the reverse discrimination lawsuit against him.

Unregistered

He is not.

Well our chief is a racist that hates white people and had “the family” (all black officers email group only ) so shall we start this new policy stuff by firing him. The only reason he hasn’t manipulated any further sgt tests or lateral transfers is because of the reverse discrimination lawsuit against him.

I’m white and he has helped me greatly when I’ve needed it in past. Don’t jump to conclusions when you don’t know what goes on in the background.

Unregistered
    F*CK YOU! Every Chief on that platform agreed to and contributed to that position. YOU ARE A CANCER AND NEED TO RETIRE!
    Whoever you are you need help and seem to have anger problems I hope you are not wearing a badge anywhere in the US. Get help soon.

Unregistered
    Whoever you are you need help and seem to have anger problems I hope you are not wearing a badge anywhere in the US. Get help soon.
    No anger issue here- I have an issue with ignorance and stupidity which you seem to have cornered the market on. Take your own advice and get help soon!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast