Colonel Holmes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colonel Holmes

Unregistered

Colonel Holmes

The time line of Colonel Holmes. Bullshitted his way up the chain. I give you credit for being a two faced lying phony. Everybody bought into your phony two faced lying stuff. You're a piece of shit. Hopefully Israel will retire your ass out of the door along with weezie and your other phony clowns.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the time line of colonel holmes. Bullshitted his way up the chain. I give you credit for being a two faced lying phony. Everybody bought into your phony two faced lying stuff. You're a piece of shit. Hopefully israel will retire your ass out of the door along with weezie and your other phony clowns.
    amen!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The time line of Colonel Holmes. Bullshitted his way up the chain. I give you credit for being a two faced lying phony. Everybody bought into your phony two faced lying stuff. You're a piece of shit. Hopefully Israel will retire your ass out of the door along with weezie and your other phony clowns.
    I couldn't agree more!

Unregistered
    He's a piece of shit. Hopefully if Israel gets elected he will fire this piece of shit. **** you Dave you two faced pile of shit.

Unregistered
    Dave how many guys did you lie to this week. At least you are off today so you can't lie to anyone today. Piece of shit.

Unregistered
    Dave. You are a dangerous person. You are nice to people's faces but stabs everyone in the back. Your days are hopefully coming to an end. Hopefully Israel takes over and cuts you like you were with the Dolphins.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dave. You are a dangerous person. You are nice to people's faces but stabs everyone in the back. Your days are hopefully coming to an end. Hopefully Israel takes over and cuts you like you were with the Dolphins.
    I love it when he's around white people he talks white. When he's around blacks he talks ghetto.

Unregistered
    Hey Dave how's it going for you with the election coming up? Are you worried? You should be. Piece of shit.

Unregistered
    Like he cares what you morons think. Grow up losers!

Unregistered
    Holmes knows hes too deep to turn back now. In fact, they all know that they could all be as good as gone should Toney lose in august. And it ain't lookin good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast