Orlando captain - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Orlando captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This so called great guy was demoted as a lieutenant back to agent for making bad decisions while in Tampa.
    He got demoted because he pissed off JP. In fact, from what I was told if he fought it hard enough his demotion would not have been sustained.

I've worked with BB in various capacities since the day he got here.... He is about as solid as they come. Agent and supervisor. I'll even go out on a limb and say he's probably the best leader we've had at this agency since I've been here.

Unregistered
    Best leader? I’ve never heard anyone whine so much in my life. At least 8 times per conference call “Chief Bryan here, mmmmm”.

Unregistered
    He got demoted because he pissed off JP. In fact, from what I was told if he fought it hard enough his demotion would not have been sustained.

I've worked with BB in various capacities since the day he got here.... He is about as solid as they come. Agent and supervisor. I'll even go out on a limb and say he's probably the best leader we've had at this agency since I've been here.
    Who was JP??

Unregistered

JP is likely headed to prison and all of the misconduct that has taken place under his leadership has spawned the legislature in his state to to begin the process to disband the entire agency. He always stunk to me when he was here and so did most of the personnel moves he made. He finally got caught before he could bounce to another job, for once.

Our captain is a good man and he will be missed.

Unregistered
    Best leader? I’ve never heard anyone whine so much in my life. At least 8 times per conference call “Chief Bryan here, mmmmm”.
    Probably because every Chief we've had since he was Captain was full of sh**, didn't know sh**, and BB wasn't afraid to call them out on it. I applaud him for fighting for his people as very view do that. Certainly not most of the current Captains (and many Lt's) and certainly not the Captains from <<<INSERT YOU FAVORITE OTHER AGENCY WHERE THEY DID THINGS BETTER THAN ABT>>>.

I'll go a step further... BB would have been a fantastic Chief!

Unregistered
    Probably because every Chief we've had since he was Captain was full of sh**, didn't know sh**, and BB wasn't afraid to call them out on it. I applaud him for fighting for his people as very view do that. Certainly not most of the current Captains (and many Lt's) and certainly not the Captains from <<<INSERT YOU FAVORITE OTHER AGENCY WHERE THEY DID THINGS BETTER THAN ABT>>>.

I'll go a step further... BB would have been a fantastic Chief!
    BB is writing all this crap. He's a douche.

Unregistered
    Oh Jesus the guy was a tool bag, self important with all his self purchased embroidered shirts with captains bars and all. Total tool bag.

Unregistered
    Who was JP??
    John Powell, former director. Ended up in Glynn County Georgia and has since been arrested. Lots of reading material on the net.

Unregistered
    John Powell, former director. Ended up in Glynn County Georgia and has since been arrested. Lots of reading material on the net.
    So maybe if he had a falling out with JP then JP was the problem. I thought he had a falling out with TC, the other whack job. Boy, have we had some leadership issues or what!!

Unregistered
    Now we have Tully who can’t take the Taurus out of the garage without sterlings permission. He really wanted the Jeep but sterling gave it to dan so he would look cool and can impress women.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast