Be aware of plea

Unregistered

Be aware of plea

Ladies and gents, please educate yourselves. I was approached by some fat turd from PLEA stating that they were taking over MDPD. This is a lie. I called a few of my friends in MDPD and they verified that PLEA goes on a propaganda campaign of lies. Perfect example is that a sub-forum was created for them and their lies on MDPD’s LEO Affairs. They have been trying to take over small municipalities. There most recent blunder was Aventura PD. Be aware!

Unregistered
    I guess we need a sub forum for PLEA also after all these posts against the PBA just appeared on our site!

Unregistered
    Yes, PLEA reached out to me and told them I was not interested. Spoke to some of my friends at MDPD and confirmed they talk a big game but have screwed over officers repeatedly. NO THANKS!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, PLEA reached out to me and told them I was not interested. Spoke to some of my friends at MDPD and confirmed they talk a big game but have screwed over officers repeatedly. NO THANKS!
    Domingo and crew are nothing more than liars. They seriously believe that we will simply listen to their BS and not ask questions?!?!? Really....