Defund police - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Defund police

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You bit the hand that feeds you.

Let's see how that goes for you...
    I have guns and power. You don’t. I can protect mine. Who are you going to call if a defund were to happen? See how it goes for you...

Unregistered
    Safety is paramount to citizens and I believe this will backfire in many ways. Go for it.
    "Minneapolis City Council Votes To DISMANTLE The POLICE!"
    https://youtu.be/l36zEDaWv8E

How are they gonna vote when the community becomes the wild wild west? Remember in 2019 when the leftists/Democrats told us all "You don't need guns!!! You have the police!!!" ? Now in 2020 the same political side wants to DEFUND the police.
    You can't make up this stupidity.

They want to swap out police for community pilicing? Think Trayvon Martin & Ahmaud Arbery. Zimmerman was s community watch man. The father & son was watching the neighborhood when they saw Mr. Arbery. We know what happened in both situations.

Defunding police and dismantling them is not the answer. Better hiring screening is the answer. Look at what we have right now since the past 8 to 10 years in this department. The academy needs to weed out where the lazy and unfair hiring process fails to do enough proper screening. Yes. There is a BIG problem in the hiring process. This will be investigated by FDLE eventually and won't be good for those doing the hiring.

Unregistered
    I would argue that we should stop proactive policing altogether. Give them a taste of what's to come in terms of defunding law enforcement.

Unregistered

Check the tax rolls, not feeding many. Defund the Sheriff's office, yeah not happening. But for entertainment purposes:

Defund the police and you get The City of The Falls, City of West Kendall, City of east Kendall, City of the Redlands, City of Hammocks, City of West Doral, City of east Doral, so on and so on, and annexing of areas with an actual tax base.

After the dust settles, guess who ends up with little to no enforcement? Meanwhile the cities are loaded with cops keeping the criminals out. Who actually benefits from that?

One bad apple doesn't spoil the bunch, internet trolls.

Unregistered
    This is all about money. Take from the cops and give to us who don’t want to work. Give me, give me

Unregistered

Unregistered
    How are they gonna vote when the community becomes the wild wild west? Remember in 2019 when the leftists/Democrats told us all "You don't need guns!!! You have the police!!!" ? Now in 2020 the same political side wants to DEFUND the police.

They want to swap out police for community pilicing? Think Trayvon Martin & Ahmaud Arbery. Zimmerman was s community watch man. The father & son was watching the neighborhood when they saw Mr. Arbery. We know what happened in both situations.

Defunding police and dismantling them is not the answer. Better hiring screening is the answer. Look at what we have right now since the past 8 to 10 years in this department. The academy needs to weed out where the lazy and unfair hiring process fails to do enough proper screening. Yes. There is a BIG problem in the hiring process. This will be investigated by FDLE eventually and won't be good for those doing the hiring.

Unregistered

That won’t fly here. Get a life loser.

Unregistered
    **** it defund us I'll quit and do something else...LET THE PURGE BEGIN (a reference to the film by James DeMonaco)

Unregistered

If defunding the police is so bad why haven’t we heard anything from your representative? Why hasn’t your PBA spoken up? The answer is because defunding the police is that bad after all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast