Defund police - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Defund police

Unregistered
    "St. Louis police release video of 7 'persons of interest' in retired officer's death"
    https://youtu.be/CyqkytEpUI8

BLM doesn't actually care about black people at all. If they did, they would be looking for these "7 persons of interest" that killed retired police captain Dorm.
    Where is BLM? Are they too busy protesting other black on black murders in Chicago?

Unregistered
    Safety is paramount to citizens and I believe this will backfire in many ways. Go for it.

Unregistered
    This is the big plan. Now the democrat cities want to dismantle, defund or reform. Don’t see what there is to reform when a few bad apples that are very rare make the viral headlines making it now something constant. It’s not constant. Police is one of the most trusted institutions out there. Many of the names the protesters name as victims were committing crimes and resisting arrest, they would be alive today if they didn’t do either. This is the narrative that the party wants people to perceive is true. This isn’t about the victim Mr. Floyd, this about using the poorest of society to continue to protest and create anarchy to remove the President at all cost, for the most powerful and richest on the world. Even destroying buildings and cities. For one empire to rise the other shall fall. The mayors of the big Democrat metropolitan cities are letting anarchy take over. They want the one thing that can hold the line between chaos and orderly control dismantled.
    Be informed, safe and alert. Everyone is being used here for a agenda.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/gjvVMTUHUuc Here is what you are saying

Unregistered
    It gives me ease that there are alot of people aware that these peaceful protesters and evil leftists are enforcing their worthless opinions on everyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pay your bills with that morality? That will come in handy...

What will happen? Black Americans will live longer.

#publichealthmenace
    Really lol I dare u scum lib demonrats to cut police in da hood !!!

Unregistered
    Put a nail in the coffin, maga 2020. End all this bs they doing this to overthrow the President

Unregistered
    The problem is everyone is doing it for different reasons. And a lot of it is based on bad information. How do you combat misinformation when NONE of the media stations are reporting facts and they are all trying to spin an agenda?

Unregistered
    Defund? Are these people on crack? Who is going to protect the people?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You bit the hand that feeds you.

Let's see how that goes for you...
    I have guns and power. You don’t. I can protect mine. Who are you going to call of a defund w we happens? See how it goes for you...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast