Dumbar

Thread: Dumbar

Unregistered

Dumbar

Needs Derek Chauvin's knee

Unregistered
    you are in the minority with that statement, but that kind of ugliness is why we all pay the price

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea and you see where he is at? And where he and the other 3 idiots are headed. That kneel that you are talking about has cost alot. But I bet you are 5'7 ,145lb, cant shoot, hide behind your badge and police work is your first job

Unregistered
    Yea and you see where he is at? And where he and the other 3 idiots are headed. That kneel that you are talking about has cost alot. But I bet you are 5'7 ,145lb, cant shoot, hide behind your badge and police work is your first job
    He also shaves his head daily. Is a galls preferred customer. Everything in his closet has a 511 tag on it. Wears a tac vest over his tac vest and a thigh holster to family events. Bought a used Crown Vic to drive when off duty and has seen End of Watch over 100 times.

Unregistered

Angry

It’s officers like you that make us protest every day for our rights, not all Fmpd police are nasty despicable pigs but ones like you make them all look bad. Chief Diggs this is why the people of the community have a problem believing anything you say because you Hells a despicable officer like this as far as we know it could be a sergeant or lieutenant. We know Brenneman and her sidekick are two of the nastiest in your department

Unregistered

Lightbulb

yet you are the coward hiding behind your keyboard..... try it please lets see how it turn out for you. We will not stop until we clean house of all you racist cops! I do believe if you're unhappy at FMPD please go find another job oh wait you can't no other agency wanted you!

Unregistered
    It’s officers like you that make us protest every day for our rights, not all Fmpd police are nasty despicable pigs but ones like you make them all look bad. Chief Diggs this is why the people of the community have a problem believing anything you say because you Hells a despicable officer like this as far as we know it could be a sergeant or lieutenant. We know Brenneman and her sidekick are two of the nastiest in your department
    very true and believe, their downfall is coming God will let their racist ways be shown. I don't understand how Diggs has been blinded by them snakes so long. question is she still touching the ladies during pulling them over? I tried for years to make the young ladies tell on her.