17 City Cars vandalized and 4 Burn!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

17 City Cars vandalized and 4 Burn!

Well thanks God for the county that they didn't burn the station or bayside down. Very poor planning on Colina no matter what bs he tells the media. I wonder how many guns were stolen. I guess they'll wait a couple of weeks to report it.

Unregistered
    Maybe if the city didn’t care about how aggressive we look and actually cared about taking care of business then maybe we could have prevented it. So sad the county had to come be our daddy.

Unregistered
    Just remember ladies, don't forget to put the unicorn horn and glitter on your helmets next time you go out there. And dance around.. Soo cute..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well thanks God for the county that they didn't burn the station or bayside down. Very poor planning on Colina no matter what bs he tells the media. I wonder how many guns were stolen. I guess they'll wait a couple of weeks to report it.
    Qru a Federal Grant by Trump will recover the loss. Text/Call the Mayor let him know you want to be included on the Next Dance Video.

Coffee with a Cop,what a Joke.

Unregistered
    They should call it Mariconsitos on patrol.

Unregistered
    I heard one looter say while the veh was burning saying to another they got the gun already

Unregistered
    I heard one looter say while the veh was burning saying to another they got the gun out already

Unregistered
    My understanding that a certain Sgt messed up ref the cars.

Unregistered
    Why didn't the command staff give an order to bring all unattended park vehicles park underneath I-95 Inside the station??? I mean they were all sitting inside the command room watching channel 23, 10, 7, 6 and 4 live news. Why didn't they send a rapid response team to close the street and make arrest?

Unregistered
    Why didn't the command staff give an order to bring all unattended park vehicles park underneath I-95 Inside the station??? I mean they were all sitting inside the command room watching channel 23, 10, 7, 6 and 4 live news. Why didn't they send a rapid response team to close the street and make arrest?
    It requires leadership, tactical knowledge and manhood to do that. What is the cost on dollars? Probably a million or more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast