Nightclubs

Thread: Nightclubs

Unregistered

Nightclubs

I’ll ask because I get better Info here than my chain of command. My captain avoids us at all coast and The LT just says I’ll get back to you
    Can nightclubs open or no? The order is confusing as always. Also can a bar have a dance floor or must everyone remain seated?

Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll ask because I get better Info here than my chain of command. My captain avoids us at all coast and The LT just says I’ll get back to you
    Can nightclubs open or no? The order is confusing as always. Also can a bar have a dance floor or must everyone remain seated?

Thanks.
    I am sure you know the is no license issued by ABT identified as a nightclub license, so you have to try to decipher the intent of the order. The intent is to avoid crowds of people standing around and drinking. Look at it like this. A bar can be open at 50% capacity and patrons are seated for service of alcoholic beverages. That is the easiest way to view the situation. I am sure the experts will be along to correct me but it really doesn't matter. Bars can be open. Let the locals figure out what 50% is. We will be moving on to other tasks shortly. Sorry about your captain. We don't have that problem here.

Unregistered
    I am sure you know the is no license issued by ABT identified as a nightclub license, so you have to try to decipher the intent of the order. The intent is to avoid crowds of people standing around and drinking. Look at it like this. A bar can be open at 50% capacity and patrons are seated for service of alcoholic beverages. That is the easiest way to view the situation. I am sure the experts will be along to correct me but it really doesn't matter. Bars can be open. Let the locals figure out what 50% is. We will be moving on to other tasks shortly. Sorry about your captain. We don't have that problem here.
    Well said. Sad that we have to still explain this to folks. I'll be blunt about it... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Stop f'n with people and fill out your visit logs without changing the size of the cells. Really... how hard is it?

Unregistered
    Well said. Sad that we have to still explain this to folks. I'll be blunt about it... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Stop f'n with people and fill out your visit logs without changing the size of the cells. Really... how hard is it?
    You owe me a keyboard. I just spit gin and tonic all over mine!

Unregistered
    And for the love of god, put the / between the n and a in n/a!!!

Unregistered
    Great post!