Hidden racism at sarasota police department - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Hey, maybe your just a really crappy cop... Like you have been from day one. Actually, since before day one. You sucked in the academy and you sucked in City School... Now you're lashing out at the Chief because she didn't entertain your pitty party. There are plenty of qualified African, European, and Asian American candidates to promote and go out for specialty units.

Sucks to suck home girl. ✌️

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The same way SPD thinks its ok to put your knee on an African Americans neck, is the same reason African Americans on the Force (YOUR OFFICERS) can't and won't get promoted.
    CHIEF DIPINO where were you when your Deputy Chief took a knee in solidarity? Its your department, you are responsible for your staff's actions. Where is your News conference telling that young African American man you are sorry for your Officers actions?
    You talk about transparency, you only released this because someone leaked it to the media, so you had to address it. This happened weeks ago!
    Let's talk transparency.....
    How many African American Officers on your Force are in Supervisory Positions?
    How many are Field Training Officers (FTO's).....0
    How many are Sergeants?.........0
    How many are Lieutenants?........0
    How many are Detectives?.........0
    How many are Motorcycle Police Officers?........0
    How many on the Marine/Dive Team?.......0
    How many on the Street Crimes Unit?.......0
    How many are on Narcotics?........0
    YOUR STAFF IS NOT REFLECTIVE OF THE COMMUNITY THAT YOU SERVE
    You're always the victim aren't you? I have never seen someone cry so much in my life. You're more concerned with "me, me, me" then actually working. Also, you're numbers ARE off. SPD DOES have black supervisors, as well as black detectives. I guess you just think you should be catered to, despite your sub par performance and the drama that follows you everywhere you go. I suppose if and when you leave law enforcement you can always get a job as a crisis actor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, maybe your just a really crappy cop... Like you have been from day one. Actually, since before day one. You sucked in the academy and you sucked in City School... Now you're lashing out at the Chief because she didn't entertain your pitty party. There are plenty of qualified African, European, and Asian American candidates to promote and go out for specialty units.

Sucks to suck home girl. ✌️
    I am glad I got the hell outta here when I did. Got paid and I'm out. Watch your 6, stay safe, and remember....
    A CHANGE WILL COME. VOTE or shut up!
    God bless you all, and pray for me and i'll pray for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12