Hidden racism at sarasota police department
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Hidden racism at sarasota police department

The same way SPD thinks its ok to put your knee on an African Americans neck, is the same reason African Americans on the Force (YOUR OFFICERS) can't and won't get promoted.
    CHIEF DIPINO where were you when your Deputy Chief took a knee in solidarity? Its your department, you are responsible for your staff's actions. Where is your News conference telling that young African American man you are sorry for your Officers actions?
    You talk about transparency, you only released this because someone leaked it to the media, so you had to address it. This happened weeks ago!
    Let's talk transparency.....
    How many African American Officers on your Force are in Supervisory Positions?
    How many are Field Training Officers (FTO's).....0
    How many are Sergeants?.........0
    How many are Lieutenants?........0
    How many are Detectives?.........0
    How many are Motorcycle Police Officers?........0
    How many on the Marine/Dive Team?.......0
    How many on the Street Crimes Unit?.......0
    How many are on Narcotics?........0
    YOUR STAFF IS NOT REFLECTIVE OF THE COMMUNITY THAT YOU SERVE

Unregistered
    TRUTH! Time for a revolution of change. We have had enough.

Unregistered
    You are a troll. If you are going to keep posting this why don't you do your homework and at least get your numbers right. You are no better than the media spreading false narratives.

Unregistered
    15% of the city is black and about 20% of the officers are black. So...it does reflect the community it serves.

Unregistered

Don't hate the messenger

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a troll. If you are going to keep posting this why don't you do your homework and at least get your numbers right. You are no better than the media spreading false narratives.
    I have been called worse, but I sleep so well at night knowing I speak the truth and exposed hidden racism. What numbers are you talking about, the numbers of the money paid out for EEO Complaints by this department. If there was no problem, then why did yall pay out the money?????? Just do better!!

Unregistered
    I have been called worse, but I sleep so well at night knowing I speak the truth and exposed hidden racism. What numbers are you talking about, the numbers of the money paid out for EEO Complaints by this department. If there was no problem, then why did yall pay out the money?????? Just do better!!

What have you exposed? Racism? All you did was “anonymously” reconfirm/remind which officer to steer clear of for the rest of us so we don’t have to get tangled in your bullshit. Exposed? Haha you are fake news. Get some facts.

This agency ain’t perfect, but it’s certainly not racist, and we’re proud To work here. Move along.

Woke

Elephant in the room...

Chicago set a murder record on May 31st. 18 murdered in 24 hours. Where is the outrage? The Police Chief in Baltimore when asked about the murder rate said "I didnt kill any of those people"..and he is still the chief! Apparently BLM is very selective with a very narrow field of view.
    I met a couple from South Africa this weekend. Really, at a picnic. Apparently, violent crime is really bad in South Africa.

The man predicted hat in a few years most major American cities would be like South Africa.

Unregistered
    They also don’t talk about black cops that get murdered. Neither Chicago murders or black Cops fit their narrative

Unregistered
    The same way SPD thinks its ok to put your knee on an African Americans neck, is the same reason African Americans on the Force (YOUR OFFICERS) can't and won't get promoted.
    CHIEF DIPINO where were you when your Deputy Chief took a knee in solidarity? Its your department, you are responsible for your staff's actions. Where is your News conference telling that young African American man you are sorry for your Officers actions?
    You talk about transparency, you only released this because someone leaked it to the media, so you had to address it. This happened weeks ago!
    Let's talk transparency.....
    How many African American Officers on your Force are in Supervisory Positions?
    How many are Field Training Officers (FTO's).....0
    How many are Sergeants?.........0
    How many are Lieutenants?........0
    How many are Detectives?.........0
    How many are Motorcycle Police Officers?........0
    How many on the Marine/Dive Team?.......0
    How many on the Street Crimes Unit?.......0
    How many are on Narcotics?........0
    YOUR STAFF IS NOT REFLECTIVE OF THE COMMUNITY THAT YOU SERVE
    Here is another BLM shooting video (90 seconds): https://youtu.be/K3RiJxu-yKU

When will the madness stop?

Unregistered
    Here is another BLM shooting video (90 seconds): https://youtu.be/K3RiJxu-yKU

When will the madness stop?
    Here is yet another black man shot dead (caught on video):

https://youtu.be/pQU1e7M7rgE?t=24

Where is the outrage in the MSM media?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast