Let’s be real! The real racists...

Unregistered

Let’s be real! The real racists...

FHP fires troopers for what could be perceived as discriminatory, depending who you ask. Yet the most racist of them all is personnel in Tallahasee 😂 give me a break. They hate blacks and Hispanics! Let’s not forget all them good ol white boys from the panhandle down to Broward 👍 🔦

Unregistered
    Racist? You mean the FHP that only promotes redneck white guys? No racism here.

Unregistered
    So let me get this right. An Hispanic male is fired for racist comments and that's evidence to you that white people from the panhandle are racist.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FHP fires troopers for what could be perceived as discriminatory, depending who you ask. Yet the most racist of them all is personnel in Tallahasee 😂 give me a break. They hate blacks and Hispanics! Let’s not forget all them good ol white boys from the panhandle down to Broward 👍 🔦
    You sound like a Racist.

Unregistered

You’ve got it all wrong

No, you’ve got it all wrong. Your history is evidence that y’all white folks are racist. The minorities that have been fortunate enough to promote, fall under the “had to be promoted or else category”.
    The individualizing, heck the staring in itself are indicators of Racism.
    So to answer your question... No, a comment an Hispanic made is not evidence of racism the way y’all treat people is.

Unregistered
    Can we all try to be better people?

Unregistered
    If you have to consider calling someone a racist, it's a pretty good indication that you probably are one yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sir are the racist. You are probably too dumb to pass the promo exam, and are jealous. From your racist, whining statement here, we all can see your extremely low IQ.

Unregistered
    The real racists are all the protesters. BLM.. ALM you racist a$$hole.