Concealed Carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concealed Carry

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As long as you’re taking your psychotropic medication and seeing your therapist on a regular basis you should be allowed to carry, right? Asking for a co-worker.

There are numerous po’s and sup’s who are certified ape sh*t crazy that continue to carry.

Unregistered
    There are numerous po’s and sup’s who are certified ape sh*t crazy that continue to carry.

Then carry on my wayward son.

Unregistered
    Psychological exam?? You gotta be crazy to be working for the department to start with. They must be planning on grading those evaluations on a sliding scale.
    They don't run the psych exams because they don't want to know how many psychos work here. Then they would have to fire them and try to hire replacements, which would be a major headache because few people are desperate enough to apply here.

Unregistered
    As long as you’re taking your psychotropic medication and seeing your therapist on a regular basis you should be allowed to carry, right? Asking for a co-worker.
    Wait, Jennifer Scarborough still works for the Department?

Unregistered
    That is correct.
    NOT TRUE. I carried my 9mm OPEN yesterday morning in the field and I'm going to carry it tonight OPEN.

Who started this lie?

Unregistered
    NOT TRUE. I carried my 9mm OPEN yesterday morning in the field and I'm going to carry it tonight OPEN.

Who started this lie?

BLM - otherwise known as Burners, Looters and Mayhemers

Unregistered

Who started this lie?

The answer my friend is blowin in the wind.

Unregistered
    actually I heard the opposite. Full open carry in or out of office. They even considering thigh holster.

Unregistered
    I thought only REAL cops carried guns

Unregistered
    I dont work for P&P, and I'm not a Cop. I do know this, If I'm on Felony Probation or some type of Parole, they are real enough for me. Maybe I'm stupid but they carry guns, arrest people, can search a house without a search warrant.... Sounds pretty real to me. You all say what you want, they can kick a mans door down in the middle of the night....Sounds pretty real to me. Im well aware of the secrets that P&P have and what only the public sees. They try to play the "we want you to do well card", then snatch your azz up when your not looking. They all cover each other and are as Blue LM as you can get. Dont you get it. No cameras, most work is done at night and very little rules to follow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12