What happened to alpha shift SGT - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    She was finally questioned by the AG about how she got all her intel on the 4. When asked she said she didn’t have to answer then walked out. They called her back and she quit after they open an IA on her. Seems like your great officer is hiding something shady. ED your next get ready to explain how the whole thing came to be. If your smart you’ll blame CP now that she’s gone and refusing to answer questions. The 4 are going to be rich!!!

Unregistered

More arrests to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She was finally questioned by the AG about how she got all her intel on the 4. When asked she said she didn’t have to answer then walked out. They called her back and she quit after they open an IA on her. Seems like your great officer is hiding something shady. ED your next get ready to explain how the whole thing came to be. If your smart you’ll blame CP now that she’s gone and refusing to answer questions. The 4 are going to be rich!!!
    Not true! Get your facts straight! Get your popcorn folks!

Unregistered
    Okay Candice okay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Popcorn after 3 years I’ll get my pillow you dumb shit! Oh and it’s true those two had nothing but rumors and conspiracy theories.

Unregistered
    Popcorn after 3 years I’ll get my pillow you dumb shit! Oh and it’s true those two had nothing but rumors and conspiracy theories.
    This is true and everyone will eventually know how those two are with Candice being the ringleader. Start sh** then leave your sidekick empty handed to deal with the back lash that’s a true friend NOT smh

Unregistered
    This is true and everyone will eventually know how those two are with Candice being the ringleader. Start sh** then leave your sidekick empty handed to deal with the back lash that’s a true friend NOT smh
    Easier to leave than explain your actions wth CP really??

Unregistered
    She can't hide from an arrest warrant

Unregistered
    She can't hide from an arrest warrant
    😳😳😳 WTH?? Tell me more please

Unregistered
    😳😳😳 WTH?? Tell me more please
    Do tell with this require popcorn too😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Stop hating she retired! Good for her. You guys are just upset that you are still here hahaha she will be happier now
    Is she going to another agency?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast