What happened to alpha shift SGT - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good cops get pushed out by scum admin and IA of FMPD! To all the young guns with half a brain Get the F$$$ out! FMPD is a mess!!!!
    Blammmme everyone else for people’s actions and FMPD’s inactions over the years that’s how that place works. Congrats Candy on the retirement enjoy!

Unregistered
    Blammmme everyone else for people’s actions and FMPD’s inactions over the years that’s how that place works. Congrats Candy on the retirement enjoy!
    It was her actions that got the former cops on leave and tainted their reputations how dare you candy? Hope you can live with yourself smh

Unregistered
    Not retiring...running away from a situation of her own making, when asked to make a sworn statement she quit

Unregistered
    Not retiring...running away from a situation of her own making, when asked to make a sworn statement she quit
    Leave ED to be the sacrificial lamb wtf candy

Unregistered
    She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the mouth CP you’ve ruined a lot of fellow officers lives I hope you’re happy about that and maybe just maybe you’ll get what’s coming to you karmas a *****
    CP wouldn't know the truth? ha thats rich. i think you have the right first initial but not the correct second initial. i think someone is just sad that she cause his friend to go away

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234