PSB Protest - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSB Protest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He can still be a racist, and vote for Israel...it’s called self preservation. He found a sugar daddy who will give him the cake jobs with O.T. And details. People can stomach a lot when it makes there pockets fat and green.
    Exactly....

Unregistered
    I believe it was his ball sack
    That's hot...will he be sporting that blue speedo with his bulging package,?

Unregistered
    Nothing unfortunate, Scott will win easy and he deserves to win. DeSantis sucks the big one or maybe he can roll with Toney and his wife. He's gay anyways but in the closet. Everytime you see him he's always looking at some guys ass or balls.

Anyways, Scott, you homophobe, you will not win and no, Thurston the racist, you will not be the black under-sheriff but nice try assholes.

Unregistered
    ????????? Most employees are voicing under their breaths they would much rather have Israel than phony Toney. Most people realize things got much much worse after Israel left. We didn’t believe that was possible but Desantis picked the absolute worse person he could find. In fact he could have gone to the local jail and found a better temporary selection.
    Hey, the inmate probably wouldn't lie on his application! Holy $hit, it just hit me like a ton of bricks! Tony always boasts about his experience and at one time said he had 15 years of Law Enforcement experience. He was counting his thug time along with his 9 years of law enforcement experience. After all to him aren't they the same? Tony just in case you haven't realized it, nobody respects you, nobody wants you, you are a disgrace to the badge, and to our agency! You have surpassed Israel as the absolute WORST sheriff in BSO history. How sad is it when we'd rather have Isreal back than you.

Unregistered
    Hey, the inmate probably wouldn't lie on his application! Holy $hit, it just hit me like a ton of bricks! Tony always boasts about his experience and at one time said he had 15 years of Law Enforcement experience. He was counting his thug time along with his 9 years of law enforcement experience. After all to him aren't they the same? Tony just in case you haven't realized it, nobody respects you, nobody wants you, you are a disgrace to the badge, and to our agency! You havoe surpassed Israel as the absolute WORST sheriff in BSO history. How sad is it when we'd rather have Isreal back than you.
    True that, except the Israel part, he’s a lying POS that embarrassed the hell out of the agency. I’ll take anyone but those two losers.

Unregistered
    He can still be a racist, and vote for Israel...it’s called self preservation. He found a sugar daddy who will give him the cake jobs with O.T. And details. People can stomach a lot when it makes there pockets fat and green.
    Wow, couldn’t have said it better myself and you get those nice cushy jobs by getting Israel the black vote.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123