St. Pete
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. Pete

Unregistered

St. Pete

Good to see the Sheriff and chiefs on the front lines in St. Pete. Sheriff out there taking X15 and in the middle of the fight. Saw car 4 out there mixing it up to. Sheriff taking charge and calling the shots. Called leadership. They definitely got my respect over the this mess in the Burg. .

Unregistered
    Another Bob bootlicker. Just a photo-op for Bob to show off for the troops and video for future political campaigns.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another Bob bootlicker. Just a photo-op for Bob to show off for the troops and video for future political campaigns.
    Says someone who wasn’t there. What’s the matter *****, afraid of your people? Think what you want. We enjoy it every time you go to jail. Have a great day 🖕

Unregistered
    Did I hear right that Holloway made a Deputy release a rioter that happened to be a local journalist?

Unregistered

Hey, go f***ck yourself! You got a problem with the brass getting their hands in the fight? Bet any money you are one of those SPPD command staff UHURU dope dealers who uses your unmarked car to rob people so f***ck off!

Unregistered
    I retired from a huge Sheriff's Department in the West Coast. The only time we ever saw our Sheriff was when he was on TV trying to get elected or when he wanted money for something. You guys are lucky to have an actual grown up in the top spot doing some real work. If any of you feel offended by that, that's really pathetic!

Unregistered
    Hey, go f***ck yourself! You got a problem with the brass getting their hands in the fight? Bet any money you are one of those SPPD command staff UHURU dope dealers who uses your unmarked car to rob people so f***ck off!
    It looked more like staged pro wrestling than anything else. Bob's suck azzes are defending him because he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Unregistered
    It looked more like staged pro wrestling than anything else. Bob's suck azzes are defending him because he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
    I would pay to see winner takes the position of Sheriff between Bob and James. I would bet a year’s pay on Bob in the first round.

Unregistered
    I would pay to see winner takes the position of Sheriff between Bob and James. I would bet a year’s pay on Bob in the first round.
    There are quite a few people willing to step up ahead of James to take on old pear shaped Bob.

Unregistered
    Nope he was actually out there mixing it up. Saw it myself. Nothing staged about it. He was puttin cuffs on people and right there at the front of the pack. Criticize all you want but the sheriff was on the front line

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast