St. Pete - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: St. Pete

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope he was actually out there mixing it up. Saw it myself. Nothing staged about it. He was puttin cuffs on people and right there at the front of the pack. Criticize all you want but the sheriff was on the front line
    I also was there and not only the Sheriff but car 2,3 and 4. This is how you lead from the front and not the rear.

Unregistered
    I also was there and not only the Sheriff but car 2,3 and 4. This is how you lead from the front and not the rear.
    Good photo op for Bob.

Unregistered

Oh totally. I don't agree with every little thing they say or do, but I know a lot of so called leaders in the bay area who never come out of their offices except to jam up good cops or eat some junk food. If you want people to follow, having them see you get into the mix and risk your own neck goes a long way toward impressing upon people that their job is a crucial one to the point that you'll perform the same rough duties you ask them to do instead of barking orders from an air conditioned office miles away. There are petty dipshits who will cry no matter what the leaders do, but they are the same ones who smile and kiss their asses in person so ignore them. They wouldn't know a leader if they saw one on tik tok showing Jesus how it's done

Unregistered
    Where the hell is the PBA and FOP. At least the PBA President in NewYork stood up to the legislators and corrupt media with their false narratives.

Unregistered
    The pba isn't anything as good as tampa pba. Its really a joke

Unregistered
    The pba isn't anything as good as tampa pba. Its really a joke
    Hopefully they can grow a set and defend the cops instead of hiding in the bushes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12