Toney said he was almost murdered by police - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Yes, Uncle Tony. Can you please elaborate. Can you read us a bedtime story,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So it appears that EVERYTHING that happens to a minority has happened to Tony? Seriously, dude either you're lying about how much contact you had with police, or you're lying about ALL of this stuff happening to you. You have that one up syndrome that most 5 year olds have, when someone tells a story, you have to one up them by saying it happened to you too. Maybe in the private sector you can get away with that, but we fact check here. So feel free to elaborate.
    Sheriff Tone-deaf is the poster child for every black injustice in America since 1776 or as he sees it 1619.

Unregistered
    Yeah didn't he turn himself in that one time he "wasn't arrested" for murder? And since he had no other times he was destained by police (per his application) then the knee to his neck and gasping for breath must have been at a swingers party.
    “I have personally been the guy on the ground, unjustly, with the knee on his neck. I know what it feels like to gasp for air and hope for mercy from people who have been sworn to protect you,” said Broward County Sheriff Gregory Tony. “And so I understand the discriminatory practices that exist within the criminal justice system, not just law enforcement.”
    June 3, 2020

Maybe he's confused from the LSD. His daddy turned him in the next day. Maybe in the station is where they kneed his neck while his dad and fancy lawyer watched? Please explain Tony.

Unregistered
    Maybe it was the drug dealing arrest I’m guessing?

Unregistered
    Maybe it was the drug dealing arrest I’m guessing?
    That's right. The other case Tony forgot about. We're all still standing by for that one. Or maybe he got slammed when he was gang-banging.

Unregistered
    he looks sexy in those glasses.... I would love to see him in the swingers club!!!!

Unregistered
    This dude the biggest fraud

Unregistered
    Tony only mentioned this injustice of a cop on his neck because he was white and he asked for a different package.

Unregistered
    “I have personally been the guy on the ground, unjustly, with the knee on his neck. I know what it feels like to gasp for air and hope for mercy from people who have been sworn to protect you,” said Broward County Sheriff Gregory Tony. “And so I understand the discriminatory practices that exist within the criminal justice system, not just law enforcement.”
    June 3, 2020

Is that why Tony wants to #DefundThePolice? He was one of the trailblazers of this movement and has been bragging about de-funding BSO of $500,000.00 for racial bullshit.

Unregistered

Toney just said this:

June 3, 2010

https://www.wlrn.org/post/heard-sund...uring-covid-19

“We hate corrupt and dirty cops, abusive cops, more than anyone else because it tarnishes the badge and we have to do the rebuilding for that mistrust and abuse time and time again,” he said.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/06/0...t-action-plan/

So sad. He hates himself.

Unregistered
    “We hate corrupt and dirty cops, abusive cops, more than anyone else because it tarnishes the badge and we have to do the rebuilding for that mistrust and abuse time and time again,” he said.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/06/0...t-action-plan/

So sad. He hates himself.
    Toney is a total and complete fraud. He’s making a mockery out of every voter in Broward County. He condemns everything that he actually is in real life, hoping the voters are too dumb to realize it. It’s insulting as hell.

If the voters in Broward are dumb enough and gullible enough to elect this uneducated lying scam artist, then they deserve all the suffering their county is going to endure with him
    as the sheriff.

He’s right all us cops hate a dirty cop. That’s why we feel the way we do about him. He’s corrupt, but he’s not a cop, he’s a criminal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast