Week 13 and Assistant Director Stephanie Daniels is still a missing person - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Daniels

She was my road Lt. In Intracoastal; not for long but neither are MANY in the history of this department. She was distant, professional, fair.

Unregistered
    Let’s include all the favors they owe each other as well. How does an officer who shot an officer is chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s include all the favors they owe each other as well. How does an officer who shot an officer is chief.
    I've been waiting for this one.

Unregistered
    Is Stephanie Daniels INDISPENSABLE?

Let her be, the longer she remains out on paid leave, or whatever she on, the less she can foul things up!

Unregistered
    I've been waiting for this one.
    Carol relax. Your in a sweet gig not doing anything and making money.

Unregistered
    By kissing ass! He is so up with Director’s ass that I’m amazed the Director doesn’t have hemorrhoids!

Unregistered
    By kissing ass! He is so up with Director’s ass that I’m amazed the Director doesn’t have hemorrhoids!
    George Perez has NEVER been a cop. Hooked up his entire career with friends and benefits. Amazing that you shoot and wound another officer and be assigned to PCB as a Major and promoted to Chief!!!!! Scammer!

Unregistered
    George Perez has NEVER been a cop. Hooked up his entire career with friends and benefits. Amazing that you shoot and wound another officer and be assigned to PCB as a Major and promoted to Chief!!!!! Scammer!
    Perez is attached to the Director’s hip. He will be the next AD. It does not shock me that he’s the one who started the thread about Daniels staying home for 3 months. He only thinks of himself. Pathetic

Unregistered
    Perez is attached to the Director’s hip. He will be the next AD. It does not shock me that he’s the one who started the thread about Daniels staying home for 3 months. He only thinks of himself. Pathetic
    🤮 Erched 2.0, but definately not as smart. You all better hope he's not. Glad I'm retired.

Unregistered
    George Perez is nothing more than a two face politician. He’s only bettering himself. Unfortunately I think the Director is blinded by him. Impossible to think that a guy that shot another officer is now a Chief! Are you kidding me!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast