Hunter Pollock and Andrew Pollock failed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hunter Pollock and Andrew Pollock failed

Hunter Pollock and Andrew Pollock need to stop now because when Tony loses they will have to walk with their tails between their legs. That would be funny. Quit working for that pos that doesn't even respect you. Andrew take son Hunter, your dog and your memories and get the fu@K out of Broward politics and county. You Fu@ked us here with TT tony. How about the Florida bulldog sun sentinel or miami herald write about that. #mediathis
    JD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hunter Pollock and Andrew Pollock need to stop now because when Tony loses they will have to walk with their tails between their legs. That would be funny. Quit working for that pos that doesn't even respect you. Andrew take son Hunter, your dog and your memories and get the fu@K out of Broward politics and county. You Fu@ked us here with TT tony. How about the Florida bulldog sun sentinel or miami herald write about that. #mediathis
    JD
    If you know them you understand they are just like Tony. They don’t care what Tony has done they love him and when israel gets back in I’m sure they next say they will be at the governors office trying to figure out how to remove him again.

Unregistered
    Didn’t Andrew Pollock move to Oregon and become a goat herder?

Unregistered
    Didn’t Andrew Pollock move to Oregon and become a goat herder?
    Yes and Hunter is out here passing out yard signs as if people want them. Poor little white boy thinks Tony is going to win. All I see is Jones and Vazquez signs and they have a better chance of becoming sheriff then Tony. Lol.

Unregistered
    Which Pollock are you talking about they are both BAD. ANDREW POLLOCK AND ALVIN POLLOCK. Hunter Pollock is out there working work for Tony who his own father doesn't like him and can't show his support because he moved out of BROWARD. Hunter is staying with friends while college is out so he decided to help Tony with asking people if they want yard signs. Well No.
    Hunter Pollock walk away your sister's memory should not be tarnished by Tony's campaign.

Unregistered
    If you know them you understand they are just like Tony. They don’t care what Tony has done they love him and when israel gets back in I’m sure they next say they will be at the governors office trying to figure out how to remove him again.
    Can’t remove what’s not going to happen.

Unregistered
    Which Pollock are you talking about they are both BAD. ANDREW POLLOCK AND ALVIN POLLOCK. Hunter Pollock is out there working work for Tony who his own father doesn't like him and can't show his support because he moved out of BROWARD. Hunter is staying with friends while college is out so he decided to help Tony with asking people if they want yard signs. Well No.
    Hunter Pollock walk away your sister's memory should not be tarnished by Tony's campaign.
    Learn to walk away from the keyboard, you can’t write you retard. This is written so terribly, it’s got to be Israel himself. Let me help you. Pollock a bad bad man, me Scotty not so bad, I have Ken Jenne, I rub his little bald head every day, he my lucky little troll. Scotty good. No one else’s die, promise.

Unregistered
    Learn to walk away from the keyboard, you can’t write you retard. This is written so terribly, it’s got to be Israel himself. Let me help you. Pollock a bad bad man, me Scotty not so bad, I have Ken Jenne, I rub his little bald head every day, he my lucky little troll. Scotty good. No one else’s die, promise.
    Lol. That was good.

Unregistered
    lol.....now that's some funny $hit! But the sad truth is I would rather see Israel back than have Tony elected, and sadder yet, many deputies feel that way. Tony has done more damage to BSO in 17 months than anybody has done in their career. If you think it's bad now, let him get elected and watch our department burn to the ground!

Unregistered
    I'm not voting for neither one of those candidates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast