Carmona=Village People
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unhappy Carmona=Village People

One different outfit everyday! Cause he couldn't be a sergeant in MPD a reward to play chief with out never been tested as sergeant or above. The only ones in SW with real test/cojones are Herbie, Alvarez and Placido. The rest are kids from kindergarten!!!

Unregistered
    Everyone comes up to me from outside agencies saying the same thing, they can’t believe is even still a cop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone comes up to me from outside agencies saying the same thing, they can’t believe is even still a cop.
    SO TRUE!!!! With all the corruption he’s been a part of the WHY factor comes into play

Tictok

Pays to be a PUTA

Orlando always says cops are putas and he found the ones that are the most putas out there . This place is a joke nothing accredited here just smoking mirrors . The only ones that are happy working here are the four useless on top . Fake ass rank fake ass leadership fake ass department ....

One has a coke problem the other thinks about shooting himself everyday if he does not keep this job the other one does absolutely nothing but try to make himself taller and the other one really thinks he earned is rank by sucking **** and backstabbing people . Guess who is who lol 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tictok View Post
    Orlando always says cops are putas and he found the ones that are the most putas out there . This place is a joke nothing accredited here just smoking mirrors . The only ones that are happy working here are the four useless on top . Fake ass rank fake ass leadership fake ass department ....

One has a coke problem the other thinks about shooting himself everyday if he does not keep this job the other one does absolutely nothing but try to make himself taller and the other one really thinks he earned is rank by sucking **** and backstabbing people . Guess who is who lol 😂
    Calm down Jose, calm down and take your meds.

Unregistered
    Orlando’s is a stand up guy and my freind. This is one time I have no issue witty my stance...those that came after the hard times are really pathetic. I’ll call you out and challenge your Intellect
    Regarda,,
    By the way yiou will have Annie tomorrow bail you out...
    Regards
    JFK

Unregistered

Miami Herald read this

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Orlando’s is a stand up guy and my freind. This is one time I have no issue witty my stance...those that came after the hard times are really pathetic. I’ll call you out and challenge your Intellect
    Regarda,,
    By the way yiou will have Annie tomorrow bail you out...
    Regards
    JFK
    Look, all of these mothrfkrs were complicit in framing young Mejia because they were afraid of the changes he was going to make in the department. Someone needs to have the courage to come forward and end this travesty. They are all corrupt!

Unregistered
    Sounds like Marcos😀😀😀 venting and distracting LOL we see you.

Unregistered
    You are still a loser Mejia. Always have been and always will be, no matter how much you try to blame it on Carmona and others.

Unregistered
    I keep forgetting. Is it Carmona or Camaron???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast