Carmona=Village People - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tictok View Post
    Orlando always says cops are putas and he found the ones that are the most putas out there . This place is a joke nothing accredited here just smoking mirrors . The only ones that are happy working here are the four useless on top . Fake ass rank fake ass leadership fake ass department ....

One has a coke problem the other thinks about shooting himself everyday if he does not keep this job the other one does absolutely nothing but try to make himself taller and the other one really thinks he earned is rank by sucking **** and backstabbing people . Guess who is who lol 😂
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are still a loser Mejia. Always have been and always will be, no matter how much you try to blame it on Carmona and others.
    Carmona please stop ... you need a taste of your own medicine right back at YOU!
    It’s time for your time to stop hurting others careers and family’s
    Justice! Justice! Justice! Justice!

A/C Carmona

Reminder

Incase you haven't heard, I have an open door policy. Come talk to me, I have your answer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C Carmona View Post
    Incase you haven't heard, I have an open door policy. Come talk to me, I have your answer.
    😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

Unregistered
    I can understand the kid 's mental illness keeping him from knowing he has a mental illness, but doesn't that tramp mother of his even try to intervene with his obsessive posting on this site?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look, all of these mothrfkrs were complicit in framing young Mejia because they were afraid of the changes he was going to make in the department. Someone needs to have the courage to come forward and end this travesty. They are all corrupt!
    Hmmm I'll bet that it was Carmona who planted all that marijuana in the back of your car while you were in Collier county. Maybe even planted the gun when you were arrested for the armed robbery of that old lady. Archie and MV probably involved too.
    Either way, you and your boyfriend will probably have about 10 years to figure it out together.

Unregistered
    You must admit the guy has curved corruption and made us look good. Why are you hating

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12