Hunt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunt

If Hunt were there

Hunt

The guy would’ve went through Parkland HS like a tornado. He never would’ve let any of those kids die. The guy would’ve ran in there with a water pistol if he had too. Diperna and Bailen would call him a drunk because that’s an easy thing to say. Hunt would go through a wall for another cop. Unfortunately he was ratted out by A Jewish rat deputy. Amazing how these Jews are protected by the job. And they lie their balls off to save their assess.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by If Hunt were there View Post
    The guy would’ve went through Parkland HS like a tornado. He never would’ve let any of those kids die. The guy would’ve ran in there with a water pistol if he had too. Diperna and Bailen would call him a drunk because that’s an easy thing to say. Hunt would go through a wall for another cop. Unfortunately he was ratted out by A Jewish rat deputy. Amazing how these Jews are protected by the job. And they lie their balls off to save their assess.
    Hunt rhymes with _____.

Unregistered

Gee, ok

Quote Originally Posted by If Hunt were there View Post
    Obviously written by "Hunt". Nobody here even knows who you are, anyway. But obviously, you're a self serving, anti semitic, POS. You sound like you belong in Nazi Germany, where you'd be fat, drunk and happy. So, we say you are indeed a drunk, and a flaming arsehole, and most importantly... irrelevant.

Unregisteredohokease

Oh Danny

Oh Danny please, enough already. You were justly fired for beating a handcuffed prisoner in 2009. You’ve been gone for 11 years and you’re still on the BSO leaaffairs forum blasting other employees. You got problems son. Bailen, and Diperna are gone and left this place in the wind as fast as they could. I would suggest you do the same.

Unregisteredohjeez

Danny who?

Danny Hunt, a blast from the past. Isn’t he the one who drank vodka, morning, afternoon, and night. I knew a cop who worked with Danny in the Bronx. He told me when 911 happened everyone got called in, but it took 3 days to make contact with Danny. He went on a drinking bing on his RDO’s. He spent the next three months at the farm, ordered by the NYPD. I actually feel bad for him, alcoholism is a disease.

Unregistered
    He Never worked in the Bronx.

Unregistered
    And never went to the farm ? Nice try Bailen

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredohokease View Post
    Oh Danny please, enough already. You were justly fired for beating a handcuffed prisoner in 2009. You’ve been gone for 11 years and you’re still on the BSO leaaffairs forum blasting other employees. You got problems son. Bailen, and Diperna are gone and left this place in the wind as fast as they could. I would suggest you do the same.
    Shane Lose some weight you fat fuk

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredohokease View Post
    Who was the Sgt. On duty that night?

Unregisteredwhysir

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who was the Sgt. On duty that night?
    Really, why? According to the original post this happened 11 years ago. If this is this guy Hunt posting in here, get lost you selfish brick. Are you aware of what we’re going through right now. Maybe some of these things said about you are true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast