Who is the next candidate for sheriff?

Unregistered

Who is the next candidate for sheriff?

Who is the next candidate for SCSO? Who would be the best candidate in your opinion?

Unregistered
    The SCSO needs to have a sheriff that is/was a real cop and has actual integrity. Printing posters that say Integrity, Honor and Service and hanging them on the walls of the sheriffs office does not mean a thing if the sheriff who put them there does not posess those qualities. We dont need a bookworm or politician. I would like see a sheriff who has actually worked the road, been a detective and has been involved in fights, car chases and deadly encounters. We need someone who understands what it is to risk your life every day when you say goodby to your family. I would like to see a person of fortitude who will stand up for the deputies at this agency. That person should lead from the front and not from an office.

What makes a good law enforcement officer and leader? The best officers I have ever know all share the same traits. They are smart, intelligent, compassionate and caring people but are also ready to step in and unleash tremendous violence when justified to protect themselves, fellow officers and the community from people who commit evil acts. That dynamic is hard for most non-leo’s to understand, but is critical for a sheriff to understand. Now more than ever we need a boss that has walked in our shoes and knows how fast a situation can deteriorate. We need a sheriff that will judge a deputies actions on the facts and not the perception or optics of a situation. Having another Monday morning quarterback will continue to send the SCSO moral in a downward spiral.

Over the years I have know a handful of men that would stand up to staff when they saw injustice. They would push back when they knew they were right even if it meant they would not climb the promotional ladder. That’s the kind of person that will stand up for us, even when it’s not the easy or politically expedient thing to do. I want that kind of person as my next sheriff...

Unregistered
    Cpl London or the Cigar smoking Fat cpl with the New York accent who always talked about how he they did it up North. Both great candidates imo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cpl London or the Cigar smoking Fat cpl with the New York accent who always talked about how he they did it up North. Both great candidates imo
    Are they going to run? Let’s make the change.

FERN VS HOFFMAN

Fern vs hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    who is the next candidate for scso? Who would be the best candidate in your opinion?

fern will be the next sheriff, mark my word and take it to the bank.